Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

Hart not coming, prem won't allow it even though Brum were open to it. We've gone back in for Fulop.

happyblue. said:
Hart not coming, prem won't allow it even though Brum were open to it. We've gone back in for Fulop.

I know no-one other than me sees it this way, but this is the way it should be. We can't pick, choose, then amend deals as and when it suits us. We wouldn't like it if we were in brums shoes, or Villa's or Spurs for that matter. Now maybe we can move on and concentrate on Neilson.

happyblue. said:

Thanks for the update.

Gutted. We're allowed to bring in another keeper, but not the keeper we actually own, even when Birmingham have agreed to it? Has to be the most stupid decision ever. Does make you wonder at times if its just a conspiracy against us, rules and fastracking of decisions always seem to work against us. I wonder if it was the rags in this situation if the outcome would have been the same....Forward with Fulop I guess.

happyblue. said:

Damn... would have thought that if Brum are okay with it then the Prem should not block it ...

Bellamy's Caddy said:
happyblue. said:

Thanks for the update.

Gutted. We're allowed to bring in another keeper, but not the keeper we actually own, even when Birmingham have agreed to it? Has to be the most stupid decision ever. Does make you wonder at times if its just a conspiracy against us, rules and fastracking of decisions always seem to work against us. I wonder if it was the rags in this situation if the outcome would have been the same....Forward with Fulop I guess.

The PL are blocking us pulling out of a deal WE co-created. You can't do it mate, you simply cannot create deals and then want to renaign on it when it suits you.

happyblue. said:

Thanks for the info HB, keep us in the loop mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.