Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

Pigeonho said:
happyblue. said:
Hart not coming, prem won't allow it even though Brum were open to it. We've gone back in for Fulop.

I know no-one other than me sees it this way, but this is the way it should be. We can't pick, choose, then amend deals as and when it suits us. We wouldn't like it if we were in brums shoes, or Villa's or Spurs for that matter. Now maybe we can move on and concentrate on Neilson.

How can I say "fucking hell, you are really fucking boing me" without being personal?

Fucking contracts - always water tight, never been broken. Robbie stayed, Hughes wasn't sacked etc etc et fucking cetera.

WE ALL KNOW YOUR POINT - we know your feel;ings - let the fucker go.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
I know no-one other than me sees it this way, but this is the way it should be. We can't pick, choose, then amend deals as and when it suits us. We wouldn't like it if we were in brums shoes, or Villa's or Spurs for that matter. Now maybe we can move on and concentrate on Neilson.

How can I say "fucking hell, you are really fucking boing me" without being personal?

Fucking contracts - always water tight, never been broken. Robbie stayed, Hughes wasn't sacked etc etc et fucking cetera.

WE ALL KNOW YOUR POINT - we know your feel;ings - let the fucker go.

ME let the fucker go?! What about the other 99% who agree with you? The other 99% who have helped create a 68 page thread? Comment on them. Its a forum.

the bluemoon twitter is saying that the problem with hart is the fact that hart doesnt want to come back to us as he has a problem with us over the way we treated him.....i said this for months on this forum,he doesnt seem like he ever wants to play for us again...alll of his interviews on tv and papers suggest he never wants to come back.......

Pigeonho said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Thanks for the update.

Gutted. We're allowed to bring in another keeper, but not the keeper we actually own, even when Birmingham have agreed to it? Has to be the most stupid decision ever. Does make you wonder at times if its just a conspiracy against us, rules and fastracking of decisions always seem to work against us. I wonder if it was the rags in this situation if the outcome would have been the same....Forward with Fulop I guess.

The PL are blocking us pulling out of a deal WE co-created. You can't do it mate, you simply cannot create deals and then want to renaign on it when it suits you.

I agree with what your saying and if it was Brum who rejected the idea i could understand. I dont see why the prem have to though if Brum are open to it.

Pigeonho said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Thanks for the update.

Gutted. We're allowed to bring in another keeper, but not the keeper we actually own, even when Birmingham have agreed to it? Has to be the most stupid decision ever. Does make you wonder at times if its just a conspiracy against us, rules and fastracking of decisions always seem to work against us. I wonder if it was the rags in this situation if the outcome would have been the same....Forward with Fulop I guess.

The PL are blocking us pulling out of a deal WE co-created. You can't do it mate, you simply cannot create deals and then want to renaign on it when it suits you.

I respect that point mate. But if Joe Hart had been rubbish this season and Brum wanted to send him back early would the Premier League have blocked that? As long as in the premier leagues eyes Brum were ''sending him back'' then it should have been allowed regardless of what agreement was previously made, common sense should prevail. I know you have a different view and I respect that. However, personally I think its a disgrace.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Pigeonho said:

I respect that point mate. But if Joe Hart had been rubbish this season and Brum wanted to send him back early would the Premier League have blocked that? As long as in the premier leagues eyes Brum were ''sending him back'' then it should have been allowed regardless of what agreement was previously made, common sense should prevail. I know you have a different view and I respect that. However, personally I think its a disgrace.

Too much paranoia mate. Who knows if Hart had been on the bench like Maik Taylor all season if they would have said no? They more than likely would have for the reasons i've stated. Has nothing to do with anything anti City, its cimply just the rules.

larderland said:
the bluemoon twitter is saying that the problem with hart is the fact that hart doesnt want to come back to us as he has a problem with us over the way we treated him.....i said this for months on this forum,he doesnt seem like he ever wants to play for us again...alll of his interviews on tv and papers suggest he never wants to come back.......

The Bluemoon twitter talks donkey balls.

Oh, and Hart hasn't given any interviews declaring his feelings one way or another.

You actually have a 100% nailed on, long tested ITK in happyblue telling you that the Premier League blocked it. I believe HB above all others.

Pigeonho said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Thanks for the update.

But is it reneging on a deal if the other party involved in the deal (Brimingham) are agreeable? In terms of the legality of the situation, I'm not sure why getting our own keeper back is not a more acceptable solution than getting Fulop. Apart from the fact that if we get Hart, Villa and Spurs will kick off whereas if we get Fulop they won't. Mind you, if Fulop starts and plays well, maybe they still will. Basically nobody minds as long as who we sign is shit and plays shit.

I guarantee 100% that if any of the so called ellite clubs had this happen it would of been fine,absolute joke if all parties agreed.
However if joe has refused it as well thats a different story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.