Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

Re: Emergency keeper loan [Merged]

Dumfries Dave said:
I only have 81 posts so I cant start a thread on this.

SONG FOR GUNNAR (to the tune of nancy sinatra)

HE CAME IN WITH CITY SIXTH
TO FILL THE VOID BEWTWEEN THE STICKS
HE WORE GREEN AND I WORE BLUE
THE MAN FROM ICELAND WE LOVE YOU

BANG BANG HE SHOT YOU DOWN
BANG BANG YOU HIT THE GROUND
BANG BANG THAT MAGIC SOUND
WHEN GUNNAR SHOT YOU DOWN

(everybody bounce about going do do do do do do dod do)

sorry folks I'll get my coat..........................................

he's from the Faroe Islands.

Hard call - could be a hero if all goes well or scapegoat if we end up 5th or lower...

consider that edited.

haha I knew that oops, I had it in my head there because I was reading on wiki that he made his international debut against iceland.

that was a wee blonde moment!

Why arn't we going for Steve Harper or Scott Carson?

Both Newcastle and West Brom are up and guarenteed the position they are in now with just the one game to go. Plus gives them both experience in big Premiership games for next season.

Surely both clubs could be persuaded with first option on loan/ signing our fringe players next season, plus abit of money!

the--dud said:
Dumfries Dave said:
I only have 81 posts so I cant start a thread on this.

SONG FOR GUNNAR (to the tune of nancy sinatra)

HE CAME IN WITH CITY SIXTH
TO FILL THE VOID BEWTWEEN THE STICKS
HE WORE GREEN AND I WORE BLUE
THE MAN FROM ICELAND WE LOVE YOU

BANG BANG HE SHOT YOU DOWN
BANG BANG YOU HIT THE GROUND
BANG BANG THAT MAGIC SOUND
WHEN GUNNAR SHOT YOU DOWN

(everybody bounce about going do do do do do do dod do)

sorry folks I'll get my coat..........................................

He's not Icelandic bud....

Well... His mother is Icelandic, from the small town of Siglufjörður ;-) His father is Faroese though

on topic.

I'm rather nervous at this important time of the season playing such an unexperienced keeper but it's up to us to back the lad, which I know we will.

will we be allowed to bring somebody else in? I struggle to see it but we will just have to wait and see.

surely it would be logical if we were to bring another keeper in other than Joe he would be backup for Gunnar as he has been training with the squad all season and if they think he's not up to it why did we sign him in the first place

sidey14 said:
Why arn't we going for Steve Harper or Scott Carson?

Both Newcastle and West Brom are up and guarenteed the position they are in now with just the one game to go. Plus gives them both experience in big Premiership games for next season.

Surely both clubs could be persuaded with first option on loan/ signing our fringe players next season, plus abit of money!
Championship keepers at best thats why. no thanks. would want some with lots of prem experience e.g. james

The Times understands that the authorities will allow Roberto Mancini to sign an emergency replacement for Shay Given
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_city/article7108284.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 108284.ece</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.