Emilio Lawrence

SebastianBlue

Just an update on my daughter re earlier in the thread.

My daughter has been invited to train with City next month :)

Trying to keep the pressure off, but currently got her running up Kinnoull Hill in Perth!!
That is great news — tell her congrats on all of her hard work providing this opportunity!

And, either way, she is living most our dreams right now, so hopefully this will be a positive experience no matter the outcome!

Nicholas van Whatsisface

Trying to keep the pressure off, but currently got her running up Kinnoull Hill in Perth!!

There can’t be any prouder moment in life for a blue than watching their child get the opportunity to play for City.

Really hoping her trial is a huge success mate - for you as well as your daughter!

tolmie's hairdoo

Amazing news Tolmie, bet you're proud as punch

We are mate, got loads of advice and numbers from people on here, thanks to all of you.

She is looking forward to it and telling United to take a hike.

Watching England last night will only further inspire.

She can see girls who are athletes with powerful legs like hers, not the pipe cleaners some of her classmates seem to obsess over.

tolmie's hairdoo

There can’t be any prouder moment in life for a blue than watching their child get the opportunity to play for City.

Really hoping her trial is a huge success mate - for you as well as your daughter!

Thanks mate. As long as she is happy, we are happy.

oakiecokie

"And while you`re up there love could you bring down a couple of whiskies for your old man" he shouts.

BongoBlue

Team supported
City of course

Brilliant news. Fingers crossed for the young lady. Hope she kills it in training. Dad must be a proud Blue today. :)

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.