Emilio Lawrence

He's a Manchester kid who was at City with every major club home & abroad after him from age 7, but he preferred Everton because they threw everything at him & his parents & he loved the football tournaments across Europe they kept taking him on & the 5 star treatment he & his family were afforded.

He ended up at Everton, but apparently the club from top to bottom is falling apart & he hates their workman-like style of football. He's finally come to his senses, so when offered a full pro contract by the Toffees he turned it down.

Apologies owed to City for allowing Everton to turn his head (At 8 years old it's understandable), but now a free agent & desperately wants to return home. He's a crazy lifelong City fan too as are his parents.

This kid is special & VERY driven, and when I say special, I'm talking future Balon D'or he's that good... Couldn't be happier for the boy & City!

He's a Manchester kid who was at City with every major club home & abroad after him from age 7, but he preferred Everton because they threw everything at him & his parents & he loved the football tournaments across Europe they kept taking him on & the 5 star treatment he & his family were afforded.

He ended up at Everton, but apparently the club from top to bottom is falling apart & he hates their workman-like style of football. He's finally come to his senses, so when offered a full pro contract by the Toffees he turned it down.

Apologies owed to City for allowing Everton to turn his head (At 8 years old it's understandable), but now a free agent & desperately wants to return home. He's a crazy lifelong City fan too as are his parents.

This kid is special & VERY driven, and when I say special, I'm talking future Balon D'or he's that good... Couldn't be happier for the boy & City!

No pressure then :)

Sounds like he has vibes similar to this kid.

What did they offer him sounds dodgy ? How do you know all this

You got any kids called Emilio? ;)

Great knowledge

Isn’t he Scottish? That’s what the reports say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.