Emilio Lawrence

We are mate, got loads of advice and numbers from people on here, thanks to all of you.

She is looking forward to it and telling United to take a hike.

Watching England last night will only further inspire.

She can see girls who are athletes with powerful legs like hers, not the pipe cleaners some of her classmates seem to obsess over.
Haha get in!

Does that start with ‘Pep, Pep, Pep, aye’ (:

Joking aside, our kid won’t say so but she’s extremely talented, way above her age group both technically and physically, she’ll have a ball and plays for the love of it, no pressure, not that she’d be arsed, she has our Glaswegian gene and is ice cold when on the field!

Does that start with ‘Pep, Pep, Pep, aye’ (:

Joking aside, our kid won’t say so but she’s extremely talented, way above her age group both technically and physically, she’ll have a ball and plays for the love of it, no pressure, not that she’d be arsed, she has our Glaswegian gene and is ice cold when on the field!
Glaswegian gene you say? Now I understand why I can barely understand a word you fucking say/post!

We are mate, got loads of advice and numbers from people on here, thanks to all of you.

She is looking forward to it and telling United to take a hike.

Watching England last night will only further inspire.

She can see girls who are athletes with powerful legs like hers, not the pipe cleaners some of her classmates seem to obsess over.
Small u for united please Tolmie! I know she wouldn’t do it but has she got the ability to play for the rags mens team yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.