Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Ricster

Before the game, got to show her a couple of my card tricks. Blonde hair, absolutely gorgeous.

Whoever you are. You my girl are fit, fit, fit!

How it ended:

Emma has a fella, i kind of guessed that someone so beautiful would be taken and i wish them all the best for the future. Lucky bugger that he is, lol.

But i have made a new friend through our trip to Wembley so bonus. Might even get to share a drink and a laugh yet.

But no romance.

Right guys, you can start ripping into me.

Re: Emma The City Fan

Why didn't you take her number down! Missed a trick there! That's a cute story though :)

I met a lad who is a city fan in a bar last night, we obviously instantly bonded and he took my number...the fa cup is providing love for city fans everywhere lmao

She was with another lass too, who i can only describe as a Natalie Pike lookalike who was wearing glasses. They were on the concourse at block 536.

That is about us much info as i have. Should have asked for her number, but hey, there is always the final.

Ricster said:
She was with another lass too, who i can only describe as a Natalie Pike lookalike who was wearing glasses. They were on the concourse at block 536.

That is about us much info as i have. Should have asked for her number, but hey, there is always the final.
don't forget your wand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.