Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

Kayla-CTID said:
Why didn't you take her number down! Missed a trick there! That's a cute story though :)

I met a lad who is a city fan in a bar last night, we obviously instantly bonded and he took my number...the fa cup is providing love for city fans everywhere lmao

If you were a lad I would ask you a door related question.
As you are a lady I won't ask...someone else might though!

MATCITY said:

Right im new to this twitter thing, but see if you reply, does it not come up like it does on FB or does she just recieve it privately?<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:48 pm --<br /><br />
Falz said:

Is this your Emma? :)

Ahh man, this has just became my favourite thread ever.

You my lad have become my hero.

Ricster said:
MATCITY said:

Right im new to this twitter thing, but see if you reply, does it not come up like it does on FB or does she just recieve it privately?

-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:48 pm --

Falz said:

you can only PM her if she is following you

Ricster said:
MATCITY said:

Right im new to this twitter thing, but see if you reply, does it not come up like it does on FB or does she just recieve it privately?

-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:48 pm --

Falz said:

The powers of the internet, my friend! It's meant to be ;) Get your Tweet on and message her! Give Wio some shit while you're at it... haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.