Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

BlueDean said:
22 pages, and not one Blue has created a profile called Emma??

To say im disappointed is an understatement
I agree.
bluemoon is slacking unless this emmaolly is a wum.
time will tell...

emmaolly said:
Well this is weird - to find a thread with 18 pages of posts dedicated to me...

Ha ha! this is why I love city and city fans! it has been a very funny read

Hi Ricster...I worked out how you did all your magic tricks...

Emma...

Im stuck for words, lol. Natalie, can i get confirmation that this is Emma, there are some wind ups on this board and i'd hate to be on the end of one.

If this is Emma, i really am sorry that i made you miss Yaya's goal and was wondering if i could make up for it by meeting up before the final where i'd like to buy both yourself and Natalie a drink if you would allow me the honour of doing so.

Tell me what tricks you have worked out then? Just as a bit of proof that it is you and what trick was your favourite?

Cheers Ric

PINKPRINCESS said:
haha hi mr magician man! Lovely to meet you on saturday even if you did make me and emma miss the goal!! Your card tricks where very good and entertaining!

Talking to emma after the game she did say if i ever meet that magician man again i will punch him in the face for making me miss the goal...so not sure you have a chance there!! Sorry!!

As for the nasty man making comments about the way me and my best friend look. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if you dont have anything nice to say then maybe dont say anything at all in future! People making nasty comments about the way i look is exactly why i stopped posting on this forum.

Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, so you should brush your shoulders off when it comes to 'didactic'(what an ironic name!).

Anyway, girl, you have to think about what the man might look like, himself and in who's eye is his beholder... if he's lucky!!

Not only that, you're gettin' paper!!

Go on, brush your shoulders off and be thicker skinned!!

Ricster said:
emmaolly said:
Well this is weird - to find a thread with 18 pages of posts dedicated to me...

Ha ha! this is why I love city and city fans! it has been a very funny read

Hi Ricster...I worked out how you did all your magic tricks...

Emma...

Im stuck for words, lol. Natalie, can i get confirmation that this is Emma, there are some wind ups on this board and i'd hate to be on the end of one.

If this is Emma, i really am sorry that i made you miss Yaya's goal and was wondering if i could make up for it by meeting up before the final where i'd like to buy both yourself and Natalie a drink if you would allow me the honour of doing so.

Tell me what tricks you have worked out then? Just as a bit of proof that it is you and what trick was your favourite?

Cheers Ric
Let me know if the desperate route works and you get a date, i'm on the look out for a young lady myself and i might take this approach if it yields results

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.