Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

Ricster splashes on Hi Karate and films the first night on the QT. (speakers on)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbLM0piFIc8&feature=related[/youtube]

THE MAN WHO PLAYS TO WIN

Ashton287 said:
right what the fuck is going on in this thread?

Is this ricster guy fucking natalie pikes mate then? is natalie pikes mate fit? if its the blonde in the photo cant someone(pinkprincess) get a better pic? is pinkprincess natalie pike or some fat guy sitting in his skidmarked calvin classics? does this all seem abit eharmony/desperate? does a video of natalie pike doing the poznan (facing the camera) sound like a good idea too anyone else?

a quick roundup would be nice

also i dont know if it was just that i like most girls in city shirts but there seemed to be ALOT of fit girls at wembley.

No mate, i met Natalie and her friend Emma, who i kinda, who am i kidding, got a huge crush on when i first saw her. I didn't realise it was Natalie either which was probably a good thing too, so before the match i showed them a couple of tricks and that was that, just a bit of fun and a smile on Emma's face that could light a room.

Anyway, half time comes, and im getting a Sprite, had far to much to drink on the way down and i bump into Emma again, so out comes the cards and showed her another trick, which resulted in not only Emma and Natalie missing the goal but me also.

So i make this thread because i saw someone, a fellow City fan who is one of the most naturally beautiful person i have ever met, so thought i'd make this thread just on the off chance anyone knew who i was talking about, and as i described Emma's friend as a Natalie Pike lookalike, someone checked Natalie's Twitter and things kind of kicked off from there.

If anyone is wondering what i wear it is this

Boss_Bottled_Night_Hugo_300x333.jpg

But trust me, it wasn't the aftershave it was these, and just being a bit of a laugh i hope.

karnival_dead_eye_spots.jpg

Im sure Emma will have her say if she feels she wants too.

Im off to do a Stan from South Park. No, seriously.

Was in town this afternoon and noticed three lads literally walking with their mouths wide open about 5 feet behind three young lasses, looking at their backsides.

I now have this horrible vision in my head of 50 middle aged blokes sat refreshing this thread with a similar gormless look waiting for Emma to re-post.....[press refresh] ....[press refresh]...no not here yet....

Has anybody seen Gamer? You will now have the same vision...enjoy!

I can't be arsed reading the last dozen or so pages. Has there been any bummings yet, or are there any bummings pending ?

stony said:
I can't be arsed reading the last dozen or so pages. Has there been any bummings yet, or are there any bummings pending ?

apparantly we are waiting for Emma to post so that Ric can pick up where he left off.
Im just gonna check back later

has she posted yet?

now?

surely now!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.