Emma Watson

I love girls with short hair, as long as they're not these butch things you see knocking about.

Becky Mantin the weather girl, now she's a hot girl with short hair.

BlueDean said:
This must be THE best looking forum in the world. Which is weird cos you all go to the games and appear to be mainly ugly fucking hairy arsed blokes. Maybe it's the watered down beer I drink but how a load of Internet geeks and football fans consistently say no to so many commonly regarded beautiful woman is beyond me.

Unless my misses sees this it's a yes, if she does see this I'm just joining in the banter with the lads love and I only have eyes for you

i will have you know dean, i once came 2nd in a Richard Gere lookalike competition......

...anybody want to finish the joke?

burning blue soul said:
BlueDean said:
This must be THE best looking forum in the world. Which is weird cos you all go to the games and appear to be mainly ugly fucking hairy arsed blokes. Maybe it's the watered down beer I drink but how a load of Internet geeks and football fans consistently say no to so many commonly regarded beautiful woman is beyond me.

Unless my misses sees this it's a yes, if she does see this I'm just joining in the banter with the lads love and I only have eyes for you

i will have you know dean, i once came 2nd in a Richard Gere lookalike competition......

...anybody want to finish the joke?

There was only two in the competition

SambaBoys said:
mcfcliam said:
If she put a wig on, I'd smash her back door in.

What is the problem with men and women with short hair??? Honestly!!!!!

Absolutely nothing which is why it's a resounding yes from me on the OP question.

She is utterly stunning and looked incredible last night. And being a reasonable man if asked I would allow her to court me/talk incoherently while staring at her and make myself look an even bigger fool than I do already.

I stand corrected!!!

I have had short hair most of my life...... It was similar to Frankie from the Saturdays ...Long Fringe.
However after several years of moaning bfrds – I decided to grow it, and have done for the last 12 months now.
I miss my short hair ....... :o(

SambaBoys said:
I stand corrected!!!

I have had short hair most of my life...... It was similar to Frankie from the Saturdays ...Long Fringe.
However after several years of moaning bfrds – I decided to grow it, and have done for the last 12 months now.

..as is evident from responses here, get yourself down to the barbers....

york away to this! said:
SambaBoys said:
I stand corrected!!!

..as is evident from responses here, get yourself down to the barbers....

Tempted .............. Very Tempted lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.