Emmanuel Adebayor/Spuds

Tbilisi said:
Listening to Spurs fans on the radio on my way home Wednesday I got the impression he has now gone through his honeymoon period and back to his old self

Yeah, they've been slagging Ade on the radio, so the honeymoon could easily be over

when Real Madrid is not willing to spend 10M for a player you can be sure he is really poor.

If the fucker excepted the offer from Psg he could be picking a winners meddle up at the end of the season

If he was good enough to play for us he'd still be here. I'm not arsed what he does at Spurs. He'll get found out there like he does at every club he plays for.

Did the same for us, started off brilliantly but just had too many games where he looked like he couldn't be arsed. Had more bad performances than good for us in my opinion and if Spurs are still in the title race in March/April and they get to those crucial games that you need to win by nicking the odd goal when the pressure's really on, I can't see him being an asset to them. I can see him bottling it, it's the sort of player he is.

Mr Partridge said:
If he was good enough to play for us he'd still be here. I'm not arsed what he does at Spurs. He'll get found out there like he does at every club he plays for.

Did the same for us, started off brilliantly but just had too many games where he looked like he couldn't be arsed. Had more bad performances than good for us in my opinion and if Spurs are still in the title race in March/April and they get to those crucial games that you need to win by nicking the odd goal when the pressure's really on, I can't see him being an asset to them. I can see him bottling it, it's the sort of player he is.

The worst part is what we are going to do with him in the summer when he comes back to training! QPR will be a good suit but will they pay his wages??

Mr Partridge said:

Yep. Just like he did for us a couple of years ago when he bottled it in the champs league decider.

He's good until he's signed a contract ! ... Arry won't buy him, he's too astute and he's just using City (pay 1/2 the wages) and Ade (incentive -do well & get yerself a contract!) ... he'll be back at Etihad Stadia after May 13th !

Mancio said:
when Real Madrid is not willing to spend 10M for a player you can be sure he is really poor.
he's not really poor. He has poor attitude. Always starts well and once he feels he has proved himself, he rest on his achievement

Adebayor is similiar to Tevez , he just follows the money , there is no way he will sign for spurs , because wide boy harry cant pay him £180k a week. Quite ironic that harry"brown envelope" redknapp , is slagging city for spending money , and yet he is quite happy to have one of our players , who is part of that massive spending spree, the two faced twitching twat.

I think its absolutely ridiculous he is playing for Spurs, hes turned them into title contenders and I would pay the recall fee just to get him out of there team. Absolute madness giving him and bellamy away to two teams who could challenge us in the league, suppose its that Blackburn wankers fault Macbeath or whatever his name is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.