Emmanuel Adebayor/Spuds

I think that's correct Jumanji.....

I don't believe he can keep this up, but what an impact in the first half of the season......

remoh said:
Jumanji said:
LoveCity said:
He hasn't scored in their last five games (not sure if he started them all but pretty sure he started four as four were league games), this is already his second goal drought with Spurs. He is a very good player but some people are overrating his impact here, it is their midfield (Modric/Parker/VDV) and Bale who are the true driving force behind the team. Aguero, Balotelli, and Dzeko all have better goal ratios and are sharing the spotlight as forwards (well, not Dzeko so much lately but he was important to our early season form). However it should be a rule in future not to loan good players to any top five/six side.
It's irrelevant because even when he doesn't score he contributes SO MUCH to their build up play that its ridiculous! Spurs haven't had a footballing striker that can do that in a long time. He allows them to keep the fluidity in attacks.

Also, he's been getting a lot of assists.

When Adebayor hasn't played, Tottenham have looked pretty average.

That's why he's the first name on the team-sheet every week. Redknapp's only decision all season, up front, has been which other striker to put with him.

Their gain, our loss.

dont rate adebayor at all.

never have done.

never will.

lazy, selfish ****. rubbish

its started already, he will be like a cancer on spurs come the end of the season.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:30 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
How many goals has Adebayor scored? 9 I think. He's done well, but hardly a raging success.

nail on the head.

if he singly handedly tears united a new arsehole at white hart lane, how many will be complaining then?

its between us and united this year now after today. if spurs were serious they had to win today.

hopefully adebayor destroys united and our other rivals and puts himself in the shop window.

not holding my breath though

Lets see what the Spivs say when we ask for our transfer fee at the end of the season...

You just know that Adebayor will be back rimming all of our butts!!!

I thought Arry made a big mistake by making it clear he would have do drop his salary if he was going to stay at the club.

Expect a big drop off in performances from now.

He's not scored in their last 6 games now (think he didn't play in one of them, the FA Cup game).

Hollywood Blue said:
dw7 said:
no he has to stay at spurs until the end of the season
How come baconface was allowed to recall two United players after Preston sacked Junior then?
Different players have different clauses in loan agreements.

shawgorbie said:
Hollywood Blue said:
dw7 said:
no he has to stay at spurs until the end of the season
How come baconface was allowed to recall two United players after Preston sacked Junior then?
stupid and not well thought out statement,no offence

My profuse apologies for not meeting your required standards of intelligence.
Clearly you are a cut above the rest of us fellow blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.