Emmanuel Adebayor

From BBC gossip today, it says:

Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor, who retired from international football over safety fears, says he will play for Togo in January's Africa Cup of Nations.

I'm so glad that some other club now has the misfortune to put up with this slacker. The gunners were right about that. They told us he was a tosser. I reckon spurs are also going to find out the hard way.

hertsblue said:
From BBC gossip today, it says:

Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor, who retired from international football over safety fears, says he will play for Togo in January's Africa Cup of Nations.

a subtle (or unsubtle actually) 'fuck off' to spurs for not playing him?

Strange player. That performance against arsenal was out of this world but sometimes he was a big pile of dog wank.

Jesus that didn't take long did it...

Signed another big fat contract few months later spits the dummy out...Thank god we offloaded him.

It looks like Mancini is a very good judge of a players character.

Could you see Adebayor sprinting up the pitch and banging that in like Edin did yesterday, no neither can i

blue underpants said:
Could you see Adebayor sprinting up the pitch and banging that in like Edin did yesterday, no neither can i
Agreed. Can't see how anyone says that he's better than Dzeko in anything but whining and having a somewhat more reliable first touch which is offset by his constant state of offside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.