Empty Seats - Away this time

City keep a load of tickets for corporates & agencies , if they don’t sell they don’t give a fuck

Fuck the corporates %age off and give them next to fuck all.

That’s numerous that have been “sold out” but with empty seats in chunks.

Southampton away was one that pissed a lot off at Christmas. Groups of mates wanting to go together, some got tickets, some waiting for it to get down to their level. But then City said it was sold out yet there was a chunk of empty seats next to the home fans in the bottom.

Give the corporates 3-5% and give normal fans a fairer share.

And City need to have a fucking word with themselves about these tickets they put on ticket tout sites to make a mark-up on them. City Matters (LOL) should have the board strung up for this shit!

None of this “yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir” from the reps... tell City they’re being ****s with us!

United fans got their corporate %age reduced after taking it up with the club. They were getting pissed off with nobodies who didn’t even support United in their away ends. 1.1bn of them and they still managed to get non-Rags in their away ends. They’d had enough. And I think we’ve just about had enough of this shit n’all!

We’ve had Rags in our away end at the Swamp and Liverpool fans in our away end at Anfield, Arsenal fans in our away end at Arsenal, people who didn’t even know what football was or who City were in our away end at Chelsea, a row of Hajduk Split fans at Anfield supporting Liverpool, Dynamo Dresden fans in our end at Huddersfield supporting Huddersfield... or chunks of empty seats when people are wanting to go and can’t get a ticket!

Fucking sort it out City!

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people are pissed off at corporates at away games, particularly rows of empty seats and people who aren’t city fans getting tickets - nothing ever is done about it though. I actually think it’s one of biggest issues in terms of real fans not getting tickets now.

Where’s the city matters reps on this ?? Or kevin Parker - never hear from him ...

Lots of traffic problems, but that’s just gonna make you a little late rather than a whole coach load not turning up. The club make no money on away tickets. Unless they use them to entice people to buy expensive hospitality packages or give them to ‘corporate partners’ who are paying big bucks but don’t care whether they use them or not.
City Matters is just a diversionary tactic that the club has employed to make fans think they are listening to them and trying to improve things across the board. I can only guess what the endgame is but I don’t think long time seasoncard holders will be too chuffed in the not too distant future. The seeds have been sowed.

Loads of fans drinking on concourse

I went for piss when Daniels was injured and concourse was full o folk drinking and watching on TV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.