Empty seats on telly suggestion

183sash

Just watched MOTD and theres no point denying you can see a few , so i was thinking with the new seats in the extension , why not do something like one of the Lisbon sides do and have seats of mixed colours instead of all just light blue - maybe sky blue, navy, white and maroon - then if they're not filled , its not so obvious

Or do what utd do and hide them in the upper tiers. Not sure what you can do if season ticket holders can't make an early ko though.

183sash said:
Just watched MOTD and theres no point denying you can see a few , so i was thinking with the new seats in the extension , why not do something like one of the Lisbon sides do and have seats of mixed colours instead of all just light blue - maybe sky blue, navy, white and maroon - then if they're not filled , its not so obvious
I suggest you get back to the darkside !

183sash said:

At the swamp they fill them with these....

jim-and-blow-up-doll-o.gif

Or maybe just paint red circles on them for a laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.