Empty seats on telly suggestion

Sheik Yermoney said:
Here's a very simple suggestion. Bring the ticket prices down & make them affordable.

That would work more for cup games. Today's unsold seats were few in number, it's a question of people who have the seats not showing up.

LoveCity said:
Sheik Yermoney said:
Here's a very simple suggestion. Bring the ticket prices down & make them affordable.

That would work more for cup games. Today's unsold seats were few in number, it's a question of people who have the seats not showing up.

People in going away for Christmas or Christmas shopping shock. Who gives a shit? Bar rags and MEN 'journos'

always thought it'd look cool to have the team name spread across the blocks like we had at maine road but I guess that doesn't relate to what the Op is saying lol

Don't give a shit there are empty seats in every game in premier but seems our empty seats are more noticeable..

I watched MOTD and I wonder if you are talking about those seats in the lower level of the East Stand.- opposite the Tunnel.
Cheesy mentioned - on Radio Manc. that some of the press were not happy as they "have to walk a mile" to pick up their tickets, now..Cheesy's comment to Shaun Goater was " they are late and they don't look happy.".
Those seats often look empty just after half time. Are they press who like to stay in the bar longer?.. Just an opinion.!

Think drastic action is needed.
We could fill the ground with people who haven't got a clue about football or life. Give them some rubbish about it being a playhouse of dreams, force them to buy bags of stuff from the club shop and so we can tell them apart make them wear another teams scarf. One one the teams based in Norfolk would be ideal.

Or we can not give a shit

Anyway rag shouldn't you be outside the swamp so you can get a good look when they parade the 'playing valiantly against an injury ravaged 10 man villa trophy' tomorrow morning

traditionally the saturday fixs before christmas is always the lowest attendance
every other ground the same
no news story here!

Bluep*ss said:
I watched MOTD and I wonder if you are talking about those seats in the lower level of the East Stand.- opposite the Tunnel.
Cheesy mentioned - on Radio Manc. that some of the press were not happy as they "have to walk a mile" to pick up their tickets, now..Cheesy's comment to Shaun Goater was " they are late and they don't look happy.".
Those seats often look empty just after half time. Are they press who like to stay in the bar longer?.. Just an opinion.!

Twats - I was at an event with the FSF a few years ago in London (2007), I ended up sat with a few hacks, Harry Harris being one of them, and they were all complaining about the World Cup 2006 in Germany in that no vehicles, including taxis, were allowed within 400 yards of any stadium. They were all arsed about having to walk that far with their lap tops..... free travel, free hotel, food and no doubt drink on expenses and they complain about having to walk 400 yards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.