Empty Seats, Welcome Tourists.

mr t said:
Gingers Dad said:
dw7 said:
I didn't bother going was a mates birthday so went on the piss with him all day. There's more to life than just city
Nearly 8000 posts on a City internet forum but couldn't be arsed going to the match because there is more to life than City, oh the irony.
I thought that as well - he could have bought his mate a ticket for the game as a birthday present and they could have still gone on the piss - what a shit mate he is!!!
He's a spurs fan so doubt he'd be impressed. I'm working away from home the week leading up to the semi final so I mite fuck that off as well to spend some time with the family so that could be at least 1 empty seat

Tim of the Oak said:
Corky said:
Worksop Blue said:
Wanted to take my lad to the game yesterday (I have a season ticket, he's a blue member) but the cheapest ticket in our section (CB L2 BL222) showing on Vivago was £45 with no concessions available. I wasn't going to pay that so went without him. Surprise surprise, at 3pm loads of empty seats all around us including 3 that I know are season tickets belonging to under 16's. For me Vivago ain't a bad idea but you can't force people to put their tickets for sale on it... Clearly those in my section have so much cash they don't need to sell their unused seats and those belonging to their kids!

There is 24% added to the price - I think loads went unsold for this game £56 is an awful lot for the type of game it was.

There are also Blues / season ticket holders on here adding 50% to the price they pay per home games and selling at "face value", so Viagogo are not alone in looking to make a profit.

Chatted to a couple from Argentina yesterday who loved being at the game. I hope I am also made to feel welcome if I ever get to a game in South America

I sit in 234 with me lad,on Saturday there was a lad with his parents sat next to us,from Sao Paulo Brazil,he was studying in Newcastle and they were over visiting him,asked him if we was a Newcastle fan but he said he loves football and goes to as many games as possible,his parents were literally shaking most of the time with the cold and wind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.