Empty Seats, Welcome Tourists.

I was waiting outside the ground yesterday and a bloke walks past with two young lads one with a city beanie hat the other decked out from head to toe in rag merchandise,hat scarf they were heading towards the turnstiles;I don't mind tourists but knell united gear!

1. Those who have a go at tourists wouldn't think twice of doing the same by going to the Nou Camp to watch a game or the Bernabeu, what's the difference?

2. At the prices top level football charge, anything over the 36,000 season ticket holders was fantastic for a dead rubber game.

Why are English football fans so obsessed with attendances? A dick measuring competition if i ever saw one.

M11 3FF said:
I'm hoping there's some at the Spuds game with us not selling the 2,800 and it going on general sale

I was looking at going to spuds with my son, but at £84 for the tickets, they can shove it !!

ken_barnes said:
M11 3FF said:
I'm hoping there's some at the Spuds game with us not selling the 2,800 and it going on general sale

I was looking at going to spuds with my son, but at £84 for the tickets, they can shove it !!

Fuck me .....

that's ridiculous ....

there are one or two Spurs players who aren't worth that much !

Whitworth Park said:
From where I sit there were quite a few empty seats in the West Stand L3.
Not just and odd one but 3 or 4 seats together.
Also behind where I sit there were at least dozen empty.
I had a spare which I tried to offload for £25.00 and could not get any takers.
In the end I gave it away FOC. Which I would always do, never see a ticket wasted.
So considering this game was sold out, who are the fuckers that are not turning up.
My point being , people coming on here slaging "tourists" saying they cannot get tickets.
I just wonder how much they try.

Well me and my mate have 3 seats (season cards) between us. He's bogged off to South Africa for 5 weeks (tax dodging purposes), and I've been ill for 5 weeks....so that accounts for 3 seats. I didn't think/know there was a roll call before every game, I thought the parting with £650 up front in June/July was enough not to be called a tourist, especially when ones first game was away to Bury in 1966.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Whitworth Park said:
In the end I gave it away FOC. Which I would always do, never see a ticket wasted.
So considering this game was sold out, who are the fuckers that are not turning up.
My point being , people coming on here slaging "tourists" saying they cannot get tickets.

Well me and my mate have 3 seats (season cards) between us. He's bogged off to South Africa for 5 weeks (tax dodging purposes), and I've been ill for 5 weeks....so that accounts for 3 seats. I didn't think/know there was a roll call before every game, I thought the parting with £650 up front in June/July was enough not to be called a tourist, especially when ones first game was away to Bury in 1966.

How naive of you pal. Unless you go to every home game, sign up to all the cup schemes, stay til 20mins past the final whistle, sing like a drunken oik non stop and have at least 5,000 posts on here then you're no kind of blue really.

Whitworth Park said:

they're probably queueing at the swamp to buy tickets for 2056 when there are apparently some spare tickets finally coming on sale at the swamp

never an empty seat in the house

allegedly

;-)

dw7 said:
I didn't bother going was a mates birthday so went on the piss with him all day. There's more to life than just city
Nearly 8000 posts on a City internet forum but couldn't be arsed going to the match because there is more to life than City, oh the irony.

Gingers Dad said:
dw7 said:
I didn't bother going was a mates birthday so went on the piss with him all day. There's more to life than just city
Nearly 8000 posts on a City internet forum but couldn't be arsed going to the match because there is more to life than City, oh the irony.
I thought that as well - he could have bought his mate a ticket for the game as a birthday present and they could have still gone on the piss - what a shit mate he is!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.