Empty seats.. worsening trend?

Tim of the Oak said:
This thread has served its purpose so hopefully the Club have picked up What needs to be done including
a) Relocate complimentaries from behind the North Stand goal and to ensure these tickets are given to those entitled on request / not just dishes out.
b) Not allowing people to renew season cards who have only pitched up for a few games.

No mention of the only thing the club need to do. Get rid of Viagogo and get a decent ticket exchange going.

Telling supporters they are not welcome is not the way to increase crowds. Especially when we are trying to increase our capacity.

Its the only thing United fans have got these days. We've beaten them countless times, embarrassed them in their own backyard, torn the banner down, built a better training centre, building a better stadium, smashed them at Wembley so they look to this. I get WhatsApp pictures off a red with this and I tried to reason with him at first. I got a picture from Sunderland game which was obviously taken near the end when people had left. I just replied," Fuck off - it's getting very boring now." Not heard off him since.

moomba said:
Tim of the Oak said:
This thread has served its purpose so hopefully the Club have picked up What needs to be done including
a) Relocate complimentaries from behind the North Stand goal and to ensure these tickets are given to those entitled on request / not just dishes out.
b) Not allowing people to renew season cards who have only pitched up for a few games.

No mention of the only thing the club need to do. Get rid of Viagogo and get a decent ticket exchange going.

Telling supporters they are not welcome is not the way to increase crowds. Especially when we are trying to increase our capacity.

But we have a season ticket waiting list.

dobobobo said:
moomba said:
Tim of the Oak said:

How many of these already hold a season ticket though and are moving due to year on year increases?

dobobobo said:
moomba said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Which is less than the number of extra seats we have approval to add to capacity.

manchester blue said:
dobobobo said:
moomba said:

How many of these already hold a season ticket though and are moving due to year on year increases?

Ask City?

moomba said:
dobobobo said:
moomba said:

Which is less than the number of extra seats we have approval to add to capacity.

Which means move people around. If you don't want to go often, that's fine, you go somewhere else so that those who turn up get the likes of tier 1.

(I mean "you" as in general fan.)

dobobobo said:
manchester blue said:
dobobobo said:

Ask City?

I doubt they would tell me!! Was not really a question, despite the punctuation, more of a point to consider really. Don't worry, when we sign Messi it will be full every game.

moomba said:
Tim of the Oak said:

OK Moomba. Yes I should have had a third point:
C) Replace Vianogo "partnership" with a ticket re-sale scheme run by the Club!

There are enough people on the waiting list to justify the 54k capacity we will see next season. We will only increase to over 60k if we need the seats.

We are a great Club with an excellent fan base. 54k will be remarkable growth over the last 10 to 15 years, as other poster have highlighted

manchester blue said:
dobobobo said:
manchester blue said:

Ask City?

I doubt they would tell me!! Was not really a question, despite the punctuation, more of a point to consider really. Don't worry, when we sign Messi it will be full every game.

The Club has been asked this question before and the answer was very few. The season ticket relocation process highlighted in the Waiting List thread means there is no benefit to an existing season ticket holder of going on the waiting list (for themselves)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.