Emyr Huws leaves City to Wigan

Some on the posts on here have been insightful, others complete garbage
Emyr is at a stage in his development where he needs regular game time with a supportive manager who knows how to play good football. Youngsters will not develop sitting on the City bench having the odd game here and there.
How many of the City first team players would have walked into the City first team at 19 /20 years of age,that's what you have to ask yourselves.
Huws may ultimately be good enough for a top four team , time will tell. Good luck to the boy , he has been well advised.

bluemane said:
Emyr is at a stage in his development where he needs regular game time with a supportive manager who knows how to play good football. Youngsters will not develop sitting on the City bench having the odd game here and there.
How many of the City first team players would have walked into the City first team at 19 /20 years of age,that's what you have to ask yourselves.
Huws may ultimately be good enough for a top four team , time will tell. Good luck to the boy , he has been well advised.

Good post mate,especially after the continuous bile the previous fella 'contributes'

He's 21 years of age at the end of this month. He was on loan at a Championship club. There were no PL teams willing to take a gamble on him. Why would he ever be good enough for a Champions League team when he won't have played a game of Premier League football until he's almost 22?

A mate of mine works in this analysis department at Wigan. He says that the consensus at the club is that Huws is an excellent coup for Wigan but he was never going to be good enough for City, making it a good deal for all parties.

As I say, Bluewonder,time will tell. Remember the name, Emyr Huws may still prove you wrong , let's see.

Bluewonder said:
He's 21 years of age at the end of this month. He was on loan at a Championship club. There were no PL teams willing to take a gamble on him. Why would he ever be good enough for a Champions League team when he won't have played a game of Premier League football until he's almost 22?

A mate of mine works in this analysis department at Wigan. He says that the consensus at the club is that Huws is an excellent coup for Wigan but he was never going to be good enough for City, making it a good deal for all parties.

I would caveat the above with the fact Aston Villa are going to be paying real, genuine money for Tom Cleverley.

bluemane said:
As I say, Bluewonder,time will tell. Remember the name, Emyr Huws may still prove you wrong , let's see.
I hope he does, pal. And I hope we have placed a buy back clause in there!

ColinLee said:
blueincy said:
I Wondered why the Guidetti loan deal took too long.

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/club...e-squad-confirmed-john-guidetti-not-included/

Dont mind me i'm just paranoid.
Do you want to give us a clue what you're on about?

It maybe just me reading into things? I might be just be a bit Paranoid? But ask yourself this Why did the SFA appeal to UAFA over incomplete paperwork?
Celtic didn't even have to have all the paperwork ready all they simply had to do was fill out 1 form and fax it to the SFA requesting an extension like arsenal and the rags did same rules apply dont they? So by making the headline UAFA grant Guidatti loan after SFA appeal nothing is thought about him being omitted from their Europa league competition. It maybe just me reading too deep into things.
Hope this clears up my post ColinLee.

bluemane said:

Your post is insightful, you say....... which I have highlighted. Surely this is what a loan deal is for? So it begs the question why the need to sell such talent. This is what riles me more about Emyr's departure. Good luck to the lad.
supportive manager who knows how to play good football = Pellegrini

My so called Bile or winding up on this thread is because I am livid at the sale of our up and comings, others say oh well he just wasn't good enough for the first team or even CL and move on. Well I dont!! I care what happens at our club and feel the youth are not getting a fair crack in the first team like they should, be it in cup games or what ever, Just lately they are either loaned out or sold. Example down to 3 Striker now the Beast has gone we loan out Guidetti? Even though MP said only a couple of weeks ago we need 4 Strikers for all competitions.

Said all I need on this thread TTFN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.