Emyr Huws

They lost 4-2 and are in danger of going down.

Huws rated 6.5/10 on WhoScored with 38 touches, 91% pass accuracy, 67% aerials won, and 4 tackles.

LoveCity said:

Huws rated 6.5/10 on WhoScored with 38 touches, 91% pass accuracy, 67% aerials won, and 4 tackles.

Cheers LC,he seems a steady Eddie if nothing else.

Very unimpressed today, but I guess it's hard for a midfielder who likes to pass the ball to play in a team so awful. Don't know what's happened to Birmingham lately, as they were truly shite

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

He seems to have played more of a defensive spot than he did earlier according to reports. He still had 91% pass completion off of 22 passes, which was the third highest amount of passes Brum managed. I don't care who you are, 91% pass completion from a DM spot in a team that got battered with 9/11 long balls hitting their target is fantastic no matter who you are.

I don't think we can judge this lad for sure until we are on pre-season and it will be from those games whether Manuel decides he is good enough to stay or go back out on loan.

Damocles said:
FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

He seems to have played more of a defensive spot than he did earlier according to reports. He still had 91% pass completion off of 22 passes, which was the third highest amount of passes Brum managed. I don't care who you are, 91% pass completion from a DM spot in a team that got battered with 9/11 long balls hitting their target is fantastic no matter who you are.
I watched the game and to be honest, he struggled to get anywhere near the ball a lot of the time, with the game kind of passing him by. 22 passes for a full match is pretty awful for a central midfielder and for literally half of them to be long balls kind of tells it's own story. Obviously he'd find it a lot easier in a side that actually kept the ball a bit, as other than him the Birmingham team seemed to be having a contest as to who could lose the ball the quickest. Hard to really tell what sort of player he'd be for us based on this game, as we really don't play anything like the way Birmingham do

I don't think it'd be Huws vs. Kuhl because there is a 2+ year age difference so Kuhl would be more like of a successor to Huws in the EDS. It might be George Glendon who would have to worry more... same age (18) and also a central midfielder for the U21s. George Evans is only 19 too and also a CM, which one is Kuhl more like? Glendon?

LoveCity said:
I don't think it'd be Huws vs. Kuhl because there is a 2+ year age difference so Kuhl would be more like of a successor to Huws in the EDS. It might be George Glendon who would have to worry more... same age (18) and also a central midfielder for the U21s. George Evans is only 19 too and also a CM, which one is Kuhl more like? Glendon?

You reckon Glendon has a future with us?

He does have some defence splitting passes in him but I have not seen enough of him to judge his entire game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.