End of an era?

I have a simple view and beliefs about our Football Club and its Glory, I was never into Manchester City just for the Glory, Yes it's wonderful But being a Manchester City fan is a religion and something to turn to even in the dark times.

It's the fan with other fans that's a thing, the club hierarchy and the incumbent owners or previous and future don't come into it.

Do think this is a bit different from the past because, for the most part, the likes of Aguero, Kompany, Zabaleta, Silva, Yaya etc. Were all let go as they were probably only going down hill and they'd (other than Merlin) lost their spot in the first XI

Gundogan and Bernardo are in our best XI, and you could argue that Walker and even Laporte could be part of our best XI but Pep prefers Ake/Akanji

I don't worry though, we have the best infrastructure in world football from the first team squad, youth teams, training facilities, coaching department and transfer strategy

We have a plan, and we have pep

Doing a transition after the treble is the right move as you can already see players leaving as they want a new challenge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.