End of Barca era

Aguero said:
Cobwebcat said:
CTID86 said:
Worst Barca team since 2007/2008. They're still very good, but they've dropped off a bit. They still keep the ball, but they just don't seem as ruthless/clinical as they were.

They've missed Villa. And, to be honest, I think Pep has messed too much with the team. What's this 1 at the back nonsense? They were near unbeatable when they played 4-3-3... I think (crazy as it sounds) that he's trying to accommodate too many great players, and in the process, he's not sure what his best XI is anymore -- or at least, his best formation.

Missed David Villa? Are you serious? He's been really poor.

I don't know why I fall for it. It's the same people that want Mancini out if we lose one game. Memories of a goldfish.

2010 - 11 Games 34 - 23 Goals / 9 Assists
2011 - 12 Games 15 - 9 Goals / 2 Assists

David Villa goals / assists
How have they not missed him?

Because they have played better without him. It'a team game. How many has the team scored this season?

I expect rags to think they know how to improve Barca.

blink922 said:
charliebigspuds said:
carlos92 said:
This. Barcelona will buy themselves a couple of defenders (I hope not Vinnie though) and will re-group.

you had to say it didn't you, Vinny is made for them

Luckily I'm 100% sure Vinny would tell them to fuck off.

I heard they want Thiago Silva from Milan, hope so anyway.

Cobwebcat said:
Aguero said:
Cobwebcat said:
Missed David Villa? Are you serious? He's been really poor.

I don't know why I fall for it. It's the same people that want Mancini out if we lose one game. Memories of a goldfish.

2010 - 11 Games 34 - 23 Goals / 9 Assists
2011 - 12 Games 15 - 9 Goals / 2 Assists

David Villa goals / assists
How have they not missed him?

Because they have played better without him. It'a team game. How many has the team scored this season?

I expect rags to think they know how to improve Barca.

Yeah, they're way better with Cuenca and Tello.

How can anyone pretend that Barca are as good as they were last year? They're still the second best team in the world, but they've dropped a level. It's in the results.

its the end of them being as good as they were, and if real go on to win la liga and the champions league, whos to deny them the status of best team in the world? and ronaldo will consequently (and deservedly) pick up player of the year because of the accolades of this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.