End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

But if we win Karen. Cheers you nice man. Bye Sharon. Zab. Kolarov and yaya probably, these people have served us well. We have won 3 trophies under manuel. Let's not forget where we have come from. Nice and sunny up here as well. Thing it's going to be a good day!

If not let's hound the old bastad!
Even 4th is a huge under achievement given how much he has been backed by the club,we won't be 4th because we can't beat any of the top teams,he can't hear what i say on here,i will be glad he has gone

Our so called season on season regressions since the sacking of Bob is a complete fallacy given we won a league and cup double immediately after Bobs final season in which we won nothing.

By all means bemoan the last 2 seasons if that's your want but to try and rewrite history simply isnt on.

There is a lot of truth in @Dribble post on the previous page although i dont agree with everything and yes, all roads have led to Pep but that's the want and right of our owner and Bob could well have seen his contract out until now, winning a hell of a lot and still he would have made way for Pep because that is exactly the plan and want of our owner.

He didn't see it out because he fell out with them over the plans they had, again that's his right and we parted ways.

Our so called season on season regressions since the sacking of Bob is a complete fallacy given we won a league and cup double immediately after Bobs final season in which we won nothing.

By all means bemoan the last 2 seasons if that's your want but to try and rewrite history simply isnt on.

There is a lot of truth in @Dribble post on the previous page although i dont agree with everything and yes, all roads have led to Pep but that's the want and right of our owner and Bob could well have seen his contract out until now, winning a hell of a lot and still he would have made way for Pep because that is exactly the plan and want of our owner.

He didn't see it out because he fell out with them over the plans they had, again that's his right and we parted ways.
It's the last 2 seasons and our current and potential position that is what is annoying people,harking back to what a twat bob was is a complete diversion

It's the last 2 seasons and our current and potential position that is what is annoying people,harking back to what a twat bob was is a complete diversion

Plenty have said we have regressed the last 3 seasons and that's the point I'm saying is a fallacy.

As for the Bob is a twat remark, who is that aimed at?

Hopefully not me as I said nothing of the sort in the post you have quoted.

Plenty have said we have regressed the last 3 seasons and that's the point I'm saying is a fallacy.

As for the Bob is a twat remark, who is that aimed at?

Hopefully not me as I said nothing of the sort in the post you have quoted.
It wasn't aimed at you at all just the gist of the last dozen pages,i call everyone and thing a twat,it's my default word,don't take offence as i wasn't aiming it at you

It wasn't aimed at you at all just the gist of the last dozen pages,i call everyone and thing a twat,it's my default word,don't take offence as i wasn't aiming it at you

No worries. Bob is very much a manager built in the mould of the piss can. Authoritarian and wants complete control of the club. Nothing wrong with that and we have seen it can and does work when you get the right man, the only issue we as a club had was the owner didn't want to go down that road.

Right or wrong? Who knows? had Bob stayed I'm certain we would have won the league again and a domestic cup or 2 and I'm also certain we would have seen progression in the CL although claiming we would have won it is a stretch too far simply because its so fucking hard and its no slight on any manager who doesn't win it imo.

Its all moot though because despite years of debate and arguments on here, we dont have the final say and we dont have any leverage and our owner makes the final decisions and we have to hope and trust he makes the right ones.

And besides, if mancini had been given reinforcements on the level of fernandinho, Navas, Negredo and jovetic, I would have been rather surprised if he did not win the title.

Even 4th is a huge under achievement given how much he has been backed by the club,we won't be 4th because we can't beat any of the top teams,he can't hear what i say on here,i will be glad he has gone

Out of interest, taking this squad next year, minus those who leave, adding many millions of pounds worth of talent to it, what would in your opinion be "par" in terms of league position, domestic cups and champs lge, next year etc?

Out of interest, taking this squad next year, minus those who leave, adding many millions of pounds worth of talent to it, what would in your opinion be "par" in terms of league position, domestic cups and champs lge, next year etc?
We need to be competing fore verything even if we don't win it,having said that i expect us to win the league and a cup and if we are in Europa then go all out to win it.We need major surgery so patience is key

Challenging for the league until the end of the season for me the cups are a bonus, but fuck it I'm going to enjoy the day and as the suns out I might go topless ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.