End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

Absolutely we have and he has paid the price.

No doubt, several of the players will also pay that same price.

Rightly so on both counts.

Yet you still idolise him ! You despise Mancini despite him actually getting us into the top four, he had to build us up into a team who could regularly retain a place in the top four spots, he gave a good go in all four comps too, gave everything in the derbies, tried to build on our stability. Yes he had battles with those upstairs and players but maybe he had to fight to to keep winning for us ! You may think he's a tit but he always tried HIS best and was so passionate and fiery. He was fired because he wasn't a Yes man and was disliked upstairs. Oh and the Etihad used to be described as a fortress.

Pellegrini is very easy to get on with, a pushover in the dressing room, can't make it work on the pitch, actually hasn't gave a shit for a very long time. Sacrificed games and full competitions but he's a nice guy. For me he had a great start with a really great budget, he could build on a few seasons of experience in the champs league that his predecessor had built up but here we are, never confident of a win everytime we step on the turf be it home or away.

Honestly I don't get why you love him so much

So a post in which i say he has got the sack, rightly so you then claim I idolise him?

Ok.

As for the rest of your post, Both Bob and Pellergrini have similar records yet one you cant stand and the other you would have back tomorrow so maybe ask yourself the same question you posed to me?

So a post in which i say he has got the sack, rightly so you then claim I idolise him?

Ok.

As for the rest of your post, Both Bob and Pellergrini have similar records yet one you cant stand and the other you would have back tomorrow so maybe ask yourself the same question you posed to me?
No I wouldn't have him back tomorrow but I appreciate him immensely for those years he battled and won for us. Nobody is perfect and he made mistakes but he is a very talented manager and tactician. Pep will be a very similar fiery character, he will fall out with people upstairs and in the dressing room. He will get it wrong sometimes but he will throw his everything at it.
I really hope you are ready for him because he seems like your type of manager you don't like ;)

No I wouldn't have him back tomorrow but I appreciate him immensely for those years he battled and won for us. Nobody is perfect and he made mistakes but he is a very talented manager and tactician. Pep will be a very similar fiery character, he will fall out with people upstairs and in the dressing room. He will get it wrong sometimes but he will throw his everything at it.
I really hope you are ready for him because he seems like your type of manager you don't like ;)

I dont like managers like Pep?

How do you come to that conclusion?

As for him falling out with Txiki, Ferran and Khaldoon, forget it lol.

Probably Zabaleta's last game at the Ethiad today, could also be the only reason to stay at the end of the game to give thanks for all he put into our club

I know who I preferred

Same here. I am sure if Mancini had gotten the backing, funds and type of players Pellegrini got rather than panic buys like Garcia, Rodwell etc etc we would not be struggling for Top 4 right now and look like we went backwards 2-3 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.