England Euro 2012 thread

Re: Is anyone a***d in Manchester...

The problem is if City, Stoke and other fans cant be bothered then something is wrong. It didnt matter who got appointed the squad would have been almost the same. If only the FA had balls and said lets start again when we went into the Euro qualifiers, i think then we would be looking forward to it but more so the world cup qualifiers but dont forget the stadium cost how much!!!!. I could become English again if we rebuilt and yes even if a couple of young rag players came through(not Jones though), but no way on gods earth can i cheer on Terry, Cole and Rooney. What will be interesting will be the first squad after the Euros. Thanks to the FA we are now years behind

Re: Squad numbers confirmed: 5. Cahill 6. Terry 15. lescott

I never ever thought Lescott would start above either Cahill or Terry. With them playing together for Chelsea, and how for some reason Terry is undroppable Lescott wont start.

Best english CB wont play, just like the best english RB wasnt called up.

I hope England get fuck all, and lose every game 5-0.

Squad numbers confirmed: 5. Cahill 6. Terry 15. lescott

Not interested, anyone who does not pick Micha Richards does not deserve to be England manager, I never In my life thought that woy would do that.

Re: french fans v england - euro 2012

Someone said yesterday that England have sold 3,000 tickets and France have sold 27. Not sure where the info came from, but I do know that the ridiculous hotel prices being charged in the Ukraine have put a LOT of people off.

Irani said the same thing. Doesn't matter if it's talksport saying it, they will just be forwarding on what they have heard, such is life.
The Euro's being held in these two countries sounds like a massive disaster for various reasons.

Re: Squad numbers confirmed: 5. Cahill 6. Terry 15. lescott

And Carroll is #9. Sigh....<br /><br />-- Wed May 30, 2012 8:27 am --<br /><br />
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Without reading too much into it I'd have thought before they were announced that the two main CB's would have had 2 out of 4,5,6.

4 probably went to Gerrard I'm guessing.

Re: Is anyone a***d in Manchester...

I am arsed about it but I'm not arsed about England, hope our three lads get through it ok but to be honest I wouldn't be arsed if the English national team ceased to exist tomorrow. I'll be supporting Ireland this tournament.

yeah 27 apparently, wait for qatar 2022......

Re: Gaz Baz out of Euros?

Other fans only slate Barry due to his performance v Germany in the last World Cup but in all fairness he was not fit, should not have been picked so its hardly his fault. There were far worse players for England in that campaign.
Would anyone who sees City on a regular basis swap Barry for Parker. I sure wouldnt.

City square to show England matches

Quote-There’s nothing like sharing a moment – particularly if there are few thousand people gathered together enjoying the occasion.

With that in mind, City Square will be hosting live screenings of all England’s Euro 2012 games in June – and you can be there, too.

We will be the only outdoor venue in Manchester showing the England matches, so we are expecting a high demand, particularly with Joe Hart, Joleon Lescott and James Milner likely to be playing.

City Square will open two-and-a-half hours before kick-off and there will be live music and special guests on stage prior to the match plus EA will be running competitions and activities in the ‘EA Blue Zone’, too.

All football fans are welcome as the city unites for the national team and all the City Square bars and cafés will be open before and during the screenings.

Ticket prices for the screenings will be £5 adults and £3 for kids. Tickets go on sale on May 30 from 9am but MUST be purchased in advance as there will be none sold on the day

The matches we are showing are:

· France v England – Monday, June 11 KO 17:00 (City Square opens at 14:30)

· Sweden v England – Friday, June 15 KO 19:45 (City Square opens at 17.00)

· England v Ukraine – Tuesday , June 19 KO 19:45 (City Square opens at 17.00)

Imagine, a big screen – and we mean big – plenty of food and drink and, fingers crossed, plenty of warm sunshine while you cheer on the Three Lions. Bliss! quote

sounds good, might get myself some tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.