England Euro 2012 thread

Re: City square to show England matches

I'm coming over from New Zealand for the month to see family so will be definitely going..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2012/May/England-live-at-City-Square" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... ity-Square</a>

Re: Squad numbers confirmed: 5. Cahill 6. Terry 15. lescott

his whole time in charge so far has been poor and cowardly

we will get no where with this squad of players playing this formation

we should get out of this group fairly comfortably and could win it, i'd wager we don't win a game...

Will there be fan parks dotted around the city centre to watch the non-England matches?

I watched a few of the last World Cup there last time. Far better than sat in house or watching from a pub.

Impeccable said:
Will there be fan parks dotted around the city centre to watch the non-England matches?

I watched a few of the last World Cup there last time. Far better than sat in house or watching from a pub.

Didn't the council put a ban on screening football outside in the city centre?

blue b4 the moon said:
2 points 1 goal and back pretty quick.
Haha. thats exactly what i told my work mate yesterday.
Lose to France, draw Ukraine & Sweden.

Without been biased, I honestly think Joleon Lescott has been the best English Centre Back in the league this season, He has to start in the euro's.

SteWadda said:
Impeccable said:

Didn't the council put a ban on screening football outside in the city centre?

Really? I thought the fan park screenings for the last world cup were a huge success. Is this not the case, then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.