England Euro 2012 thread

Re: Squad numbers confirmed: 5. Cahill 6. Terry 15. lescott

SWPISHOME said:
Without been biased, I honestly think Joleon Lescott has been the best English Centre Back in the league this season, He has to start in the euro's.

He has but Im sure ive heard a stat that the Cahill and Terry pairing havent lost a game when playing together for England and Chelsea.

Re: Jordan Henderson

I've seen him have one very good game this season, and that was as a stand-in rightback, sorry but Woy should be getting on the phone to Carrick by now.

dog shit like henderson, downing and jones together with has beens terry and gerrard. this tournament could get embarrassing. next thing scholes will be getting a call from woy.

Jordan Henderson

Whys Hodgson taking Stewart no goals Downing over Johnson? It's a joke! Johnson crosses well, can beat a man, shoot from far and close, and has actually set up some goals this season.

Squad numbers confirmed: 5. Cahill 6. Terry 15. lescott

standytogilvy said:
SWPISHOME said:
Without been biased, I honestly think Joleon Lescott has been the best English Centre Back in the league this season, He has to start in the euro's.

He has but Im sure ive heard a stat that the Cahill and Terry pairing havent lost a game when playing together for England and Chelsea.

What about England-Holland Agee months ago? Cahill definitely played, but not sure about Terry, who shouldnt be playing anyway.

lets play a game, name english midfielders better than henderson:

leon osman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.