England Euro 2012 thread

Re: Is anyone arsed in Manchester...

how can anybody not be interested in the euros?

especially this year,the press won`t be bigging us up to play like brazil,we go into the competition in a sense as underdogs,no pressure heaped on the players for the first time in a long time!!

love it when the euros/world cup is on,stick world in motion on the ipod,a few beers and off we go.

plus it`s a nice little end of sesaon filler,i got a few city matches recorded on V+ that i`ll be watching until the tournament starts and when the euros end i`ll have the end of season dvd to watch and before we know it we`ll be off to villa park and it`s the start of the season...

come on woy,i know we can do it..

True_Blue69 said:
Here we go, the usual it cool to say you don't support England rubbish started by the rags in 98 and copied by many since. Im looking forward to it and hope England do well, reckon we might get to semis at best but cant see us winning it.

With respect, bollox.

I have slightly more interest in it now there are a few City lads playing for England but certainly won't be putting up any bunting.

davymcfc said:
Should be good. I assume most city fans like me will be happy watching good football with a quiet sense of accomplishment.

This all the way. Never really enjoy International football but this will be different I feel. I like football at the moment for some reason??

Though I presume by 'good football' you don't mean England?

Really can't drum up the enthusiasm at the minute. Surprised how much leaving Micah Richards out has pissed me off.

... but when it comes down to it ...

n1b1aq.jpg

I'm looking forward to the Euro's just to see some football. Not that bothered about the England team but some of the other games should be decent.

I'll put it this way. No football has been on since Sunday and im already going crazy.
Not particularly bothered about the Euros's but at least its not fucking Eastenders

Juan King said:
I'm looking forward to the Euro's just to see some football. Not that bothered about the England team but some of the other games should be decent.

I agree, can't stand it when there's no football on.

Same old same old tbh, All this crap the press are coming out with LOL " we have nothing to lose so we could do well".

what a load of old bollux. Then we have the twat from the FA on telly this morning saying in regards to Sol Campbells quotes that England supporters should stay at home..

He said that Supporters should ignore Sol Campbell and go there," we will have a better chance with bigger support"..
WTF, England regularely take 40,000+ to tournaments and where the fuck has it got us..
Panorama last night was an eye opener and proved without doubt how dangerous it will be for anyone who goes there whatever their nationality.

Is anyone arsed in Manchester...

To be honest, watching England now is like watching us in the past. Repeatedly let down, lots of hope that we will hit the big time again, but at the same time we know we are shit. For that reason, I love watching England. City got my full support back then, and England will get my full support now.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
To be honest, watching England now is like watching us in the past. Repeatedly let down, lots of hope that we will hit the big time again, but at the same time we know we are shit. For that reason, I love watching England. City got my full support back then, and England will get my full support now.

The only Experience the old firm England players have is one of abject failure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.