England Euro 2016 Squad

I don't support England but this is what I'd go for.

Hart
Walker Smalling Cahill Rose
Dier Barclay
Alli
Vardy Sterling
Kane

I think Hodgeson's fucked up his squad selection. A real lack of wingers meant I had to put Vardy in there and go for a more attacking 4-3-3. He should have took Drinkwater too as I'd have Dier and Drinkwater starting together. Right back is a cause of concern as I don't rate Walker at all. Rooney should be watching the game from home

Currently watching a repeat of the 2012 final. I didn't actually see the game at the time but what a spellbinding display from Spain. Sublime football.

The OP was correct. "England is..." was the correct usage.

Fuck sake,the grammar police are still here,if someone said to me England IS shit,I would take that as meaning the country,living conditions etc etc,but in a football term,never have I heard someone say...xxxxxxx is shit,that's foreign speak to me,and surely countless others

Fuck sake,the grammar police are still here,if someone said to me England IS shit,I would take that as meaning the country,living conditions etc etc,but in a football term,never have I heard someone say...xxxxxxx is shit,that's foreign speak to me,and surely countless others
Hang on a minute, you were pulling up the original poster (@sk3ptical) for allegedly incorrect grammar, and making an assumption that he wasn't from England. The irony is that in your rebuke, you made numerous errors in your own use of your native tongue. The lesson is, don't criticise others on here, but if you do, you become fair game for return criticism.

For your benefit, England in this context means the England football team, which is a single entity, and therefore England is xxxx, not England were xxxx. In the same way, he was, I was, she was, Germany was, etc., whereas they were, the players were, those two were etc.

Hang on a minute, you were pulling up the original poster (@sk3ptical) for allegedly incorrect grammar, and making an assumption that he wasn't from England. The irony is that in your rebuke, you made numerous errors in your own use of your native tongue. The lesson is, don't criticise others on here, but if you do, you become fair game for return criticism.

For your benefit, England in this context means the England football team, which is a single entity, and therefore England is xxxx, not England were xxxx. In the same way, he was, I was, she was, Germany was, etc., whereas they were, the players were, those two were etc.

So why have you jumped on the bandwagon eh ? You his dad or somert ?

I don't criticise any on here,only stand up for myself,when a cock starts talking shit,and putting their two pennence worth in,like you are doing now.

And I certainly do not need educating by you,your like a fucking teacher,so you hang on a minute

So why have you jumped on the bandwagon eh ? You his dad or somert ?

I don't criticise any on here,only stand up for myself,when a cock starts talking shit,and putting their two pennence worth in,like you are doing now.

And I certainly do not need educating by you,your like a fucking teacher,so you hang on a minute
I think the only way to settle this is Handbags at Dawn on the battlefield of Azincourt.

Steptoe dropped by Arse and now England. Blood test issues? Just asking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.