England Euro 2016 Squad

Have England only take a squad of 3?
Just seems every time i switch over to Sky Sports its either Smalling,Rooney or Rashford being mentioned. No one else

That was a painful watch. Another pair of thick **** pundits who provided absolutely no insight into any of the four teams that were concentrated on. All Hartson and Jenas did for nearly an hour was repeat the question Linekar asked as part of their answer, gave us nothing interesting or insightful and then ended by saying things like "we'll see".

That's 45minutes of my life I'll not get back, could have had a wank instead.

45 minutes!!
th

Lallana is the epitome of the modern English footballer who has every trick in the book but produces absolutely nothing all too often. It's like as soon as he's passed the ball he puts on his skill-school magic and throws in two step-overs and a studder step which looks lovely but then he'll give the ball away.

Sterling's another like that. He fairies his arms out, makes it look like he's going to turn the defender inside out, then gives the ball away.
That's odd, I don't see much resemblance between Lallana & Sterling. I don't mean that in a joking physical way, but as players. Sterling all jumpy & naive, quick, dribbling, sometimes hesitant ... Lallana more mature, composed ... Sterling I think more potential though.
I don't agree with Lallana as the typical modern English player either, I feel there's very little British about him. More like a Southern European player for me.
As I said, quite like seeing him play, gives me confidence.
Rooney & Milner are the ones that should be benched imo.
And if Wilshere is 100% fit, only then Lallana can perhaps go as well. Or Sterling.
Barkley is another one I'd fancy, but maybe even in Dier's position. He has the strength & the stamina for it, and is a much bigger talent than Dier in my book.
So ideally:

Delle Ali,
Sterling, Wilshere,
Barkley

Ave it!

I don't think Lallana is as bad as some people think: I certainly don't rate him, personally, but each to their own. Sterling hasn't really done anything to get all moist about, granted, but I'd take him over Lallana all day and every day.

not really interested , hope England can surprise us

Also hope some one on here post a good online link to watch some headline matches

I have not got one ounce of excitement for it. Literally none. Just want the premier league fixtures out and our players not to get injured. England seem very average.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.