England Euro 2016 Squad

Cik2kPaXIAEsfbC.jpg
Well done to young Tom on his gold medal.

When do England arrive home after going out in the first round. I'll be there to greet Woy and his merry men.

Rooney is the most unjustified addition in the squad imo.
The others can all have some claim to be there, although wilshire runs him close due to his appalling injury record and games played this season.
Rooney though, has no justification whatsoever. Even most rags acknowledge that. The only argument he's put forward so far is that "you need older heads that have experience of big tournaments".
He's a total liability but he's on the cover of a lot of promotional material. So that's that. He goes and he goes as captain. Farcical and embarrassing.

I'm absolutely disgusted with Hodgson.
Young dynamic English strikers playing for Manchester United don't grow on trees you know.
Why the hell is Lingard not in the squad?

Young dynamic English strikers playing for Manchester United don't grow on trees you know.
He saw his green street video....

Agreed, what does Fosu-Mensah have to do to get in the squad as well? Obviously Carrick has been dropped because his contract is up, but why has poor Ashley Young missed out? Not to mention Luke Shaw, if Jack Wheelchair can get picked despite being injured then surely the worlds most expensive leftback should get the nod as well?

Can't believe he's picked Delph and Wilshere. Delph has played like 8 games and Wilshere has played 2 all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.