england flags monday night

I didnt think bringing an england flag to a game would be such a terrible thing.

it's only in this PC country where your not allowed to fly your countrys flag in fear of offending some1 who is not from this country. you go to wales and the welsh dragon is everywhere you look they are proud of their country, just because a bunch of kids run around with a st georges cross with EDL wrote on it, it doesnt mean every1 who parades one is a member. i saw an england flag with mufc on it once, i must be a rag....

i will them by the entrances on the shelf.

im_still_here said:
I didnt think bringing an england flag to a game would be such a terrible thing.

it's only in this PC country where your not allowed to fly your countrys flag in fear of offending some1 who is not from this country. you go to wales and the welsh dragon is everywhere you look they are proud of their country, just because a bunch of kids run around with a st georges cross with EDL wrote on it, it doesnt mean every1 who parades one is a member. i saw an england flag with mufc on it once, i must be a rag....

It's fine, but if you're so proud of your country, it would be really nice to do the same thing for the other 18 home games this season.

ono said:
im_still_here said:

It's fine, but if you're so proud of your country, it would be really nice to do the same thing for the other 18 home games this season.

its the first game of the season, not had a chance to take any plus only got them on saturday.

Just seen this thread.

What an immature pile of bollocks.

Lets hate Swansea for the FA to allow them to play in an English league.

Lets hate me for being Scottish even though im a City fan.

And lets hate our owner cos he isnt from England either.

I got a warning for inciting racial hatred and this kind of shit is allowed.

Fuckin one rule for one on this board and one rule for another!

Ricster said:
Just seen this thread.

Stop spouting absolute shite Ricster, this is just a bit of fun, wind your neck in you poor put-upon minority being you.

Fucks sake grow up, and man up.

Ricster said:
Just seen this thread.

At what point did we say we hate the owners or foreigners at our club? They will be bringing welsh flags and I'm sure every englishman in the stadium will not feel "alienated" or "hated" (even though a lot of them are fools who hate the english for no reason, but they love to take part in our football).

Nobody on here has said they hate everyone who isn't english. When I go on holiday and see spanish, italian and mallorcan flags I don't feel hated or unwanted at all. I'm not gonna be shocked or dusgusted either that somebody has decided to fly their countrys flag in their own country and anyone who would be should get a grip!

bringer678 said:
Ricster said:
Just seen this thread.

At what point did we say we hate the owners or foreigners at our club? They will be bringing welsh flags and I'm sure every englishman in the stadium will not feel "alienated" or "hated" (even though a lot of them are fools who hate the english for no reason, but they love to take part in our football).

when did i or any1 else mention hating another country?

ono said:
im_still_here said:

There are actually england flags that are there all season. Maybe a game against a team from a nation who hates us is a good time to show how much we love our country and even after recent tradgedies and disturbances we can still be proud and show off. It may remind some of the idiots that they are in the top flight of English football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.