england flags monday night

OP - please don't make the rest of us look like a bunch of nationalistic cunts. We are City and we simply don't need to cling on to this England v Wales thing.

When England played Wales in the World Cup qualifiers a few years ago - that was the time for your ten England flags, not our first home match of the season.

There is a light said:
OP - please don't make the rest of us look like a bunch of nationalistic cunts. We are City and we simply don't need to cling on to this England v Wales thing.

When England played Wales in the World Cup qualifiers a few years ago - that was the time for your ten England flags, not our first home match of the season.

oh dear..

Look we all know that being English or having an England flag makes you an extreme racist and as such means we are not allowed to be proud of our country in anyway or put flags up as it will upset people

im_still_here said:
There is a light said:

oh dear..

Oh dear what?

Have you not got the message in this thread that plenty of people would be embarrassed by your little display of England flags because we are playing a team from Wales? It's small time and pathetic.

im_still_here said:
ono said:
im_still_here said:
I didnt think bringing an england flag to a game would be such a terrible thing.

it's only in this PC country where your not allowed to fly your countrys flag in fear of offending some1 who is not from this country. you go to wales and the welsh dragon is everywhere you look they are proud of their country, just because a bunch of kids run around with a st georges cross with EDL wrote on it, it doesnt mean every1 who parades one is a member. i saw an england flag with mufc on it once, i must be a rag....

i will them by the entrances on the shelf.
It's fine, but if you're so proud of your country, it would be really nice to do the same thing for the other 18 home games this season.

its the first game of the season, not had a chance to take any plus only got them on saturday.
I know, i think it's highly commendable that you had the foresight to generate quite an enlightened idea. It's a shame you didn't have them in time for the Community Shield. Waving England flags in our capital city would have been brilliant. You can't win them all though. At least you can make up for it on a biweekly basis over the course of the season.

I'm more of a 'worldly' person myself so I'll be handing out inflatable Junior Atlases and globe beachballs outside the clubshop from 7pm. Be there or be square.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.