england flags monday night

WNRH said:
I don't know what i will be cringing at more tomorrow.

The Poznan
Who's the faggot in the pink
or
ingerlund, ingerlund, ingerlund chants and flag waving

Don't worry, some numpty on their forum has suggested they sing 'United!' to us. Now that's cringe-worthy!

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Hooch said:
WNRH said:
I don't know what i will be cringing at more tomorrow.

The Poznan
Who's the faggot in the pink
or
ingerlund, ingerlund, ingerlund chants and flag waving

Don't worry, some numpty on their forum has suggested they sing 'United!' to us. Now that's cringe-worthy!

Link?

<a class="postlink" href="http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=105822&sid=71e1f95e26c0bb43d8d6cbc9e2fd256c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... c9e2fd256c</a>

Thankfully, he seems to have no takers!

The problem is with the Welsh clubs like Cardiff and Swansea who will bring their Welsh flags and sing their land of my father and are proud to be Welsh and hate the English.Yet want to participate in the best league in the world, the English premiership.We might have players and a manager who come from every corner of our planet. But our club is English all be it in name from this great City, so why not fly the Cross of St George.I'm proud to have been born in Manchester,England. I'm not racist bigot, my father was English and born in Manchester and my mother is Chinese.I remember years back when Cardiff started their welsh songs in the old social at Maine Road. So on Monday if they start, lets reply. Sorry if this upsets our Welsh City fans.

My England flag is coming with me just for the Banter with the Swansea fans, I'm sure they'll be bringing their Welsh flags.

-- Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:54 pm --

My England flag is coming with me just for the Banter with the Swansea fans, I'm sure they'll be bringing their Welsh flags.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:54 pm --<br /><br />My England flag is coming with me just for the Banter with the Swansea fans, I'm sure they'll be bringing their Welsh flags.

stonerblue said:
bringer678 said:

Fuck off! Don't bother crossing the border next time you want to watch your beloved city(an English club)! Can't you be like some of the other more respectful Welshmen who said they wouldn't mind because they managed to realise they are in England!

Telling other Blues to fuck off shows even less class than waving your flag around in a totally predictable attempt at pissing off people that you think aren't English.

I would wave an England flag anywhere. It's not to piss the welsh off. If I wanted to do that I would shout "sheepshagger" or "I ate your wife last night with my roast dinner" but I don't. I honestly can't see how an England flag in England would piss anyone off! It's not like I'm flying a Union Jack in Helmand Province.

P.S I would prefer to see city flags and shirts at a city match by far than see England flags and shirts at a city match. It's just that I'm annoyed at how people say they'll be embarrassed to see it and saying they shouldn't be allowed or it might alienate or offend people from other nations. They are in england and if they don't like it they can leave. What would you say to some foreigner who knocked on your door and asked you to take an england or a union jack down, claiming it didn't belong and they found it offensive. I know a lot of people who would tell them where to go and so would I.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.