England friendly....

DannyBoy2890 said:
An England game to me is like a united game to a typical united fan.
In which case 'i'll watch em if they're on, but that's about it'

Don't get me wrong I never hope they lose, it's just I can never get excited and don't feel as emotionally attached to England as I do my club. If England lose doesn't really affect me. Whereas a city loss makes me miserable until the following week.

Club > country.

Couldn't have summed it up better myself.

mcfc_ms said:
Englands most in form goalkeeper sat in the studio

I'd say Joe Hart is in better form than Paul Robinson personally but you have a point, Green's form hasn't been great recently, neither has Brown's, or Walcott's, seeing as he's been out for ages. I'm sure Capello said he picked players on form?

Why is Walcott playing? Maybe he'll prove me wrong but he has been dire for Arsenal and that's being kind. Nearly every single speedy run he's made for them has resulted in zero end product. SWP and Johnson are both better players, Walcott just has the "wonderkid" tag.

Pretty pathetic team selection again.
What is he going to learn by playing Lampard and Gerard together. Brown FFS. Why not give Hart a deserved game for experience as Green has that. Walcott- What has he even done to deserve inclusion in the squad for this game.
Upson over Lescott says it all.

Only surprised Beckham isnt playing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.