England rant

Did anybody actually feel a thing when England were knocked out? I couldn't give less a fuck if i tried. I knew i wasnt the biggest fan of the England team but i was actually surprised how little i cared

I laughed out loud when Iceland scored their second.
Every touch that Sturridge had was greeted with me shouting "ON YOUR OWN SON!"
and I laughed at every misplaced pass in the second half.

If I'd have tried I reckon I could have given slightly less of a fuck, but only slightly less.

Those 2 video makers need some...

15xmtfb.jpg

Call me a rag all you want, this is excellent #canto-yes for me...just for shits and giggles at the establishment

So Wales are supposedly showing us how to do it .. This is the same Wales a couple weeks ago that couldn't get in our half, that we beat and could well have easily stuffed 5 or 6-1 ... Portugal are in the semi finals without winning a game ... Why don't people understand that knockout competitions are a free for all. Anything can happen, anyone can beat anyone.

We had 1 shock result and suddenly we need a new manager, new coaches, everyone at the F.A must be shot, whole youth system has to change blah blah blah

It's all bollox !!!

Did anybody actually feel a thing when England were knocked out? I couldn't give less a fuck if i tried. I knew i wasnt the biggest fan of the England team but i was actually surprised how little i cared
This, I actually wanted Iceland to get a third goal to put us out of our misery,

So Wales are supposedly showing us how to do it .. This is the same Wales a couple weeks ago that couldn't get in our half, that we beat and could well have easily stuffed 5 or 6-1 ... Portugal are in the semi finals without winning a game ... Why don't people understand that knockout competitions are a free for all. Anything can happen, anyone can beat anyone.

We had 1 shock result and suddenly we need a new manager, new coaches, everyone at the F.A must be shot, whole youth system has to change blah blah blah

It's all bollox !!!
You expected to draw v Slovakia and Russia?

It's not a shock when it happens all the time...

Happens all the time to every team

Last season ...

Man City 1-2 West Ham
Man City 0-2 Newcastle
Man City 0-2 Middlesbrough
Burnley 1-0 Man City

England lost 1 in last 14-15 games ... Was we not due a shocking performance and result ?

Those results were not last season, sure they were the season before.

Only the Wet Spam result was last season.

Last season our defeats were not a shock, many on here knew they were coming.

As for England I thought we would make the quarter finals minimum and we should have. Iceland was just bad. Bad performance by every player and bad management/tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.