England Squad - Euro 2024

With England's probable lack of a decent left back and weaker on the left side of defense. I think leaving out Grealish is a bit daft he works back far harder than any other wide forward to support his backs including Foden and he can hold the ball up well.

Only if you need to preserve a lead

If you need a goal, let's be honest, you'd probably look to every other attacking midfield option and striker before Jack.

I would have taken him for the situations when you need to control possession against top opposition. And also on the basis that successful national squads have a strong core of national champions. But it's not a complete surprise to me.
Nah mate, hes numbers misleads. To score goal when loosing You usually counters low block. Jack has ability to control ball close in tight spaces, to make a move and deliver into box, to make assist or second degree assist, make things happen

As an Englishman i obviously want us to win everytime, but i think Waistcoat might regret not taking Grealish.

I thought he was the best player the other night, was instrumental in the last two goals and he only played 20 odd minutes.

Oh well England's loss is our gain.

I hope he takes this disappointment and uses it to prove a lot of people wrong next season!

long relax for Grealish, he can come back 120% fitness wise for pre/season and concentrate on next season. want the same from Haaland too.
this Southgate mediocre coach, I mean no fucking way he can win a tournament despite this squad should biggest favourites alongside France. I assume he will be undone by a lot lesser side in around 1/16 or 1/8 round.
Can I party with Jack and Thor what a summer, Joey Holts for 3 weeks ;-)

Jesus fucking Christ, I thought we were meant to have a strong squad.

I have literally never heard of 2 of them, too many "forwards" that won't get a game and not enough options in Midfield.

How the fuck Grealish and even Henderson don't make that squad.

Pep knows it, lots of Midfield options to win a game or defend a game yet here we are with none.

I reckon the same 14 players will be used, 2 Rags that have barely kicked a ball all season.

Southgate, what a wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.