England Squad - Euro 2024

When has TAA been listed as fucking midfielder! Let’s hope Jack doesn’t go on the piss for a month and has a quiet few weeks in the sun and gets back training.
If I was him now I’d say good luck to the boys, get on a flight on Saturday and get fucked up for two weeks. Then home and get sharp as fuck.

Maybe three weeks of getting fucked up.

Jack is great option off the bench even when not at his best. Could be crucial for last 30 min, particularly against top opposition. Southgate just dont understand/appreciate what Grealish provides at the pitch in terms of control, link up play etc. Im really surprised with this decision, its a mistake
Totally agree mate

Not taking Grealish is yet one more piece of evidence that Southgate is clueless. Totally clueless. Grealish offers something unique. Waistcoat has one way of playing and simply changes players within that system. He is a modern day keegan but without the attacking flair. England should be winning this and would with a decent manager.

Shame for Jack but it's no real surprise given his form this season. Hopefully this is the rocket up the arse that he needs.

One of the biggest myths in football is depth in quality that England have

We have a few really good players like Foden, Bellingham and Kane and the two city defenders, one of which is rarely fit to play.

The rest are fairly average or just pretty good at best.

Not taking Grealish is yet one more piece of evidence that Southgate is clueless. Totally clueless. Grealish offers something unique. Waistcoat has one way of playing and simply changes players within that system. He is a modern day keegan but without the attacking flair. England should be winning this and would with a decent manager.
I agree about Grealish.

I doubt they win this, the defence on the whole looks lightweight, the only leftback has been injured for the last 4 months and Stones is only just getting back and we know he takes time to shake the rust off. The defence is definitely the weak link.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.