England Squad - Euro 2024

It's the total opposite. We want England to win but with waistcoat in charge we've no chance. The most talented player England have had in the last half century will be stuck on the left wing and where no one will pass to him. Don't say
Bellend because he plays for number one and Plodder is incapable of a forward pass and needs another holding midfielder to hold his hand (probably Gallagher or, God forbid, Mainoo). He'll also play Saka on the right and he'll spend more time on his arse or face down on the turf.

‘No chance’ is not credible when he took England to a final and we only lost on a penalty shoot out, no manager has taken us that far since 66.
We’re favourites to win this tournament (I don’t think we will) so obviously we have a big chance.

Neutral here but wouldnt it be better for england to get knocked out by actually going for it and unleashing the attack, rather than whimper out anyway by being cautious. Whats to lose? 4 1 4 1. Defence is shit admittedly, Rice Foden Bellingham Saka Palmer Kane

‘No chance’ is not credible when he took in England to a final and we only lost on a penalty shoot out, no manager has taken us that far since 66.
We’re favourites to win this tournament (I don’t think we will) so obviously we have a big chance.
Don't worry mate if Engerland don't get kicked out on the pitch. Garry Gammon and his mates will make sure they are off it when they do their usual trash a German city whilst singing two world wars and one world cup.

Bollocks as usual from you. No one wants us to lose we want to win but can’t see it happening with the man in charge. The risk alone of shaw and Stones with injuries is laughable. Ivan Toney doesn’t deserve a place in that squad. Adam Wharton? Pickford and Branthwaite club mates know each others game etc but no Branthwaite but a spot for Dunk. It’s fucking crackers. TAA isn’t a midfielder. If your picking shaw at least pick Reece James who if fit is the best right back in the country by a mile.

no squad selection will please EVER. If you was manager you would get slated for whatever squad you picked. It’s why I don’t really care who’s in or who’s out and will get behind all the players whoever they play for domestically- half on here will probably be gutted if Bellingham scores a winner for England, it really is that petty.

Neutral here but wouldnt it be better for england to get knocked out by actually going for it and unleashing the attack, rather than whimper out anyway by being cautious. Whats to lose? 4 1 4 1. Defence is shit admittedly, Rice Foden Bellingham Saka Palmer Kane
Should sack Waistcoat and let Kevin Keegan redeem himself.

Every game would be a cricket score but fun to watch.

Coming out now that the players were blindsided by Jack's omission, Reading between the lines it seems there's a lot of unhappiness there.

The players will feel for Jack because frankly, there's no excuse for calling him up and then dropping him after a great performance in the friendly. If you didn't want him in the squad, have the balls to leave him at home. Don't piss him about just in case Gordon isn't fit etc.

You have to do that really, you can't risk having no cover just to be nice.

I appreciate the fact Grealish has had a poor season but I would have taken him over one of the strikers, particularly on what he showed on Monday and because he is a big character in the squad.

It doesn't matter hugely as he wouldn't have got a kick realistically, but that's true of most of the squad and Jack's experience and attitude should have tipped the scales.

But play two attacking midfielders and one holding midfielder! Foden and Bellend centrally. But then again, our £110m superstar Plodder is incapable of the holding job on his own, even against third rate nations. Unlike Rodri and Fernandinho could.

It's the total opposite. We want England to win but with waistcoat in charge we've no chance. The most talented player England have had in the last half century will be stuck on the left wing and where no one will pass to him. Don't say
Bellend because he plays for number one and Plodder is incapable of a forward pass and needs another holding midfielder to hold his hand (probably Gallagher or, God forbid, Mainoo). He'll also play Saka on the right and he'll spend more time on his arse or face down on the turf.

I'm confident Phil is going to smash these Euro's. Whether he starts in defence or midfield he will run things, it's his time. He is bringing it home.

Me myself I don’t really give a fuck about England cos we ain’t winning this trophy with that useless **** in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.