England Squad - Euro 2024

All it takes is Kane getting injured and only having 2 strikers looks silly. You could name a lot of players in a squad that wouldn't get minutes in a tournament with limited games.
No it wouldn't. Fodens played false 9, Bellingham plays something like that at times in madrids unusual formation, palmer can do it, Bowen can play upfront as can Gordon. There's 5 other solid options on top of the 3 strikers for one solitary position that isn't up for debate as long as the captain is fit.

The manager who went into the last tournament preferring a back 5 and 2 defensive midfielders has named 7 defenders and an injured Luke shaw. one injury to Stones which is far more likely than kane, and having 6 defenders will seem infinitely more foolish.

This is insane.
Insane enough to surely be called out as utter bullshit instantly and not believed? I despise waistcoat but there's not a chance in hell he's picked a squad based on potential added media pressure to use players with a higher profile.

The bucktooth waist coat w*nker is clueless. We will be knocked out in the quarters.

His game management is absolutely toss, should have battered Italy in the Euros final.

Very sad attitude and why these England threads are pointless - just openly or secretly wanting your own country (presumably) to lose.

Why ?

We know wastecoat is going to play Phil out of position, that leaves Phil to be the scapegoat.
We know that Rico is a better player than manoo. But being a rag manoo gets picked. I have seen nothing to suggest manoo is at international level.

There's a few reasons I don't follow England and want the opponents to win.

1, overhyped average players.
2, rags get picked because they are rags
3, the standard of play is boring
4, I want our players home early and rested.
5, our players are scapegoats.
6, Rashford has never been international level, championship at best.
7, can't stand wastecoat

So hopefully are players are back soon.

CTID

One player is going to get lambasted this tournament and blamed for the exit - unless it goes total yits up where it will be waistcoats fault

I just hope and pray that it is not Phil, cos it is more than likely that the thick as fuck manager will shoe horn foden onto the wing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.