England Squad - Euro 2024

Do you watch any of our games ? I highly doubt you see where phil is better played

Yeh watched him loads, love the guy. Pure talent. He can play out wide or central, probably better central but Bellingham will take that position which isn’t the end of the world is it!

I usually get quite into tournaments but not really feeling it this time round.

The sight of England “fans” chucking chairs around and waving inflatable made in China Spitfires for “banter” like the pissed thugs a lot of them are isn’t really making me want to support England either.

Frankly I hope “we” get kicked out at the group stage so Foden can have a good rest over the summer as he’s going to end up playing every minute of every game next season with Kev on the wane / potentially going to Saudi.

And Kyle Walker just pisses me off more and more every time he opens his daft Yorkshire mouth.

I dunno. I’ve said it before but maybe I’m just going a bit off football in general. Been feeling more and more like this since the pandemic.

Yeh watched him loads, love the guy. Pure talent. He can play out wide or central, probably better central but Bellingham will take that position which isn’t the end of the world is it!
City games not england . Bellingham spends most of his time diving and moaning at the ref for fouls, hyped to fuck

I usually get quite into tournaments but not really feeling it this time round.

The sight of England “fans” chucking chairs around and waving inflatable made in China Spitfires for “banter” like the pissed thugs a lot of them are isn’t really making me want to support England either.

Frankly I hope “we” get kicked out at the group stage so Foden can have a good rest over the summer as he’s going to end up playing every minute of every game next season with Kev on the wane / potentially going to Saudi.

And Kyle Walker just pisses me off more and more every time he opens his daft Yorkshire mouth.

I dunno. I’ve said it before but maybe I’m just going a bit off football in general. Been feeling more and more like this since the pandemic.
I'm going off football more every day.
Given my ticket to a mate for next season.
But I really enjoy euros and world Cup.
I'm as interested in this game that's on now as I am England though

Walker isn’t an overlapping fullback. He tries occasionally.

TAA would be better used at RB in group games and Walker in games against better teams.

If we don’t hold the width, we’ll struggle to break teams down.
Agree. Play TAA in his dipper role. We have one the best strikers in teh world and bellingham is good at arriving in the box and getting on the end of things. Have TAA whipping in balls from wide which he is good at.

Foden is class whatever posistion he plays. Bellingham can’t play out wide so has the central posistion. Whats the whinging about.
I've no idea who or what the whingeing is about? Southgate is the belt 'n braces coach who seems to be risk averse. Foden is nowhere near as effective on the wing as he is centrally. The half-season injury to KdB proved Foden's worth, and let's not forget his two personal trophies. Had he spent the season out on the flank would he have got the votes? I think not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.