England Squad - Euro 2024

I don’t know what the hell Waistcoat said to the team at HT, but instead of recapturing the performance of the first 30 mins, the second half was just abysmal.

Could that have been international from the manager though? I think it may have been, let’s camp in our own half and try and preserve a 1-0 lead

I don’t know what the hell Waistcoat said to the team at HT, but instead of recapturing the performance of the first 30 mins, the second half was just abysmal.

Could that have been international from the manager though? I think it may have been, let’s camp in our own half and try and preserve a 1-0 lead

God knows what he said but it can't have been good. Ultimately it's not just on him. The players just shit a brick repeatedly when under pressure. Stonesy and Walker should have been going mental at Pickford for kicking it long and back to Serbia time and time again. We drop deep, no one in midfield has the plums to offer for the ball and it goes long. It's prehistoric football and the players have to do better and get over that mental block. These City players on the pitch who should be trying to fix it for starters.

God knows what he said but it can't have been good. Ultimately it's not just on him. The players just shit a brick repeatedly when under pressure. Stonesy and Walker should have been going mental at Pickford for kicking it long and back to Serbia time and time again. We drop deep, no one in midfield has the plums to offer for the ball and it goes long. It's prehistoric football and the players have to do better and get over that mental block. These City players on the pitch who should be trying to fix it for starters.
It's solely on Southgate. Why would it not be? If the manager says "pickford - do not kick the ball long" he won't kick the ball long. If the manager says "bellingham, give phil space" then bellingham will give him space. You only have to look at how burnley or wolves play to see that a strong manager, regardless of quality (or if it's the best way to win) sends a message on how to play. This idea, that footballers make strategic decisions, is crazy. Almost all footballers are dumb as fuck.

International or intentional?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.