England squad (Kyle Walker dropped)

England will get humped hopefully. Would rather not see Sterling playing at all. Fuck off these friendlies. We have a League to win at the least.

Genuinely never given a shit about the English National team.
Perpetual underachievers stacked with players from the rags and the dippers, has been since time immemorial.
Maybe they’d be a decent outfit if they could spend time together but they’ve got two weeks playing for a different manager with different team mates playing a different style of football. It as fucking stupid system we should do away with

England will get humped hopefully. Would rather not see Sterling playing at all. Fuck off these friendlies. We have a League to win at the least.
I have no problem with qualifying games for competitions - but friendlies really annoy me. Especially when the clown in charge plays some players for the full 90+ minutes in both games. He's got 25 players in his squad - surely that should allow him two different starting 11s to see how they work together and use his subs bench extensively, not just for a few minutes on the pitch towards the final whistle.

Where would that England team finish in the premier league, so many ordinary players it’s untrue.

The youthful Winks & Lingard who only appear so young coz they’ve been on the edge of squads. Mason Mount plays 3 premier league games & is in whilst Foden gets criticised for trying to break into the best team in the world.

I don’t know how Pep does it year after year with such a Fcking ordinary bunch to work with.

Kyle, enjoy your weeks at home with the family they’ll never get to another semi under this dummy,

So Southgate picks 3 right backs - TAA, Trippier and Wank Bukkake - effectively putting Kyle out to pasture.

Madness.
i think its a mistake to not include him, but the funny thing is iirc his play this year has been raked through the coals on this site recently, but now he's not included on the N.T.
there's an uproar.

Gareth Southgate = Chris Coleman - one good/lucky tournament as national team manager, nothing before that and nothing afterwards.

There's two clubs that if you are an expensive new signing, a talented kid breaking through to the first team or a mainstay of the team and are English then you are pretty much certain of a place in the squad. We all knew Wan-Bissaka would be in yet United's defence has been appalling. Players with much less Premier league appearances than Foden given a place as he is told to play more before he's considered. Walker's form this season has been good and Trippier's form for Spurs (and England) last year was terrible. There's definitely a prejudice against the domestic quadruple players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.