England Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southgate has got the best crop of young players to choose from than any England manager has had for decades. The standards in the PL have never been higher.

I just hope phil and the rest of our lads comes back in the form he had before southgate got his hands on him. Took Phil ages to get back to form after southgate and the WC

His issue is he doesn’t know what to do with the quality he has. He moaned that Italy took control as England kept giving the ball away, no shit but does he think he’s using the players & formations to maintain possession.
Southgate is a terrible manager of elite players. I don't care what the sycophants in the press say about him. For me he has wasted a golden opportunity just like Martinez did with Belgium. Just dull and negative tactics.

I thought of Sir Marcus the patriotic one this morning when Stings "English man in New York" came on the radio.
Hope he gets over his "injury" soon.... The ****.

One of those rarities, a decent(ish) Sting solo effort.
Hmmm.
Didn't mind the early Police stuff but Sting went very bland after that.
His songs seemed to drag on as long as his sex sessions used too.... according to Trudie

Rashford was shite up until the Qatar WC. The issue is with United telling him to fake an injury and not with Gareth. Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.