England v Albania | Friday 12th November 2021

I wouldnt call Ireland dogshit. They drew with Portugal and should have won but for a wrongfully disallowed goal.

As regards England for once they are not over hyped. The strongest squad in world football.

Even pundits outside of England are saying that with a more attacking coach they could beat anyone. No chance of winning the world Cup with Southgate.

He is wasting the most talented English players ever.
Most international sides are rubbish. England's group is akin to League One. The ROI are rubbish. How many of their players play in the Premier League?

Thought England played really well the first half and I actually enjoyed an England game for once. Second half was awful.

some things I took from the game

Pickford despite being a shot stopper doesn’t work with Walker, stones in defence every time they play a pass back he just hoofs it up the pitch.

Foden played okay but needs to calm down, he looks desperate to impress and nervous and you can tell it’s forcing mistakes from him, he looks allot more calmer and settled for city.

Harry Kane… that lad can finish. His link up play with midfield was also great. I know it’s Albania but I wonder if he has generally gone on strike for Spurs (pardon the pun)

Sterling was showing his Man City form, I honestly don’t think it’s form anymore. I think he’s generally lost it kinda like how Michael Owen just randomly fell off a cliff but he had injuries as an excuse.

bellingham looks quality and city as every club should be looking to sign him.

pardon my swearing but Henderson the first half was doing amazing link up play with Harry Kane.

On here, Kane seems to have gone from a "must buy" to a pariah in six months. True, he has not been in good form, but writing him off shows a lack of judgement.

Agree, even in his current form right now is still tremendous upgrade in front lines based on his finishing alone. If he join with city right now and start making goal. It will raise his confidence and his form will improve tremendously back to the last season.

Maguire celebrating like that as if he'd scored against Brazil in the world cup, what a cock

Trying to cover up that he’s a shocking defender. We dodged a bullet not getting him.

As for those blowing smoke up Kanes arse, it was Albania!!!! If he does that v Krauts or Spain, please feel free to have a little sex wee.
Some great movement in the first half aided by their ineptitude to keep the ball.
Sterling running around well, but still going down blind alleys and not releasing the ball soon enough.
James is a decent player, his change of pace and direction is scary.
Would like to see Belllingham get a full game to see what he can do, alongside Smith Rowe.

Thought England played really well the first half and I actually enjoyed an England game for once. Second half was awful.

some things I took from the game

Pickford despite being a shot stopper doesn’t work with Walker, stones in defence every time they play a pass back he just hoofs it up the pitch.

Foden played okay but needs to calm down, he looks desperate to impress and nervous and you can tell it’s forcing mistakes from him, he looks allot more calmer and settled for city.

Harry Kane… that lad can finish. His link up play with midfield was also great. I know it’s Albania but I wonder if he has generally gone on strike for Spurs (pardon the pun)

Sterling was showing his Man City form, I honestly don’t think it’s form anymore. I think he’s generally lost it kinda like how Michael Owen just randomly fell off a cliff but he had injuries as an excuse.

bellingham looks quality and city as every club should be looking to sign him.

pardon my swearing but Henderson the first half was doing amazing link up play with Harry Kane.

Great summing up. I agree about Phil he's trying to do everything and as a result is over stretching himself.

Sterling has regressed and still brain freezes at vital times and is outmuscled too easily. Now all he has is pace, might be time for a parting of the ways if we can get a decent swap/money before his stock falls further.

Pickford's distribution isn't great but he earns his place with vital saves. He's done okay for England.

Kane would probably be okay for us but not at 100+ million.

Bellingham looks a great prospect if he continues to progress.

On the Maguire celebration maybe he was doing it to the group of Albanian fans in Wembley? Perhaps they were giving him stick tied in to the Greek incident?

Maguire celebrating like that as if he'd scored against Brazil in the world cup, what a cock
He was sticking it to all those Albanian mafia types who gave him that really bad beating in Greece.

You remember, the one so bad it left him with the invisible bruises that he showed off in his shorts during that BBC interview. So I can understand his euphoria, when he'd been beaten right through red, purple, black and blue, to literal transparent by the untraceable shadow mafia of the country he's just scored against.

Is he still a wanted man in Greece I wonder? Only place he is wanted I'd imagine, even that lot over the border want rid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.