England v Belgium

JacksonJones said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
come on Belgium, I'd love Woy with his Scouse contingent to be humiliated today.
With Simons instead of Kompany it will be Belgium who is going to be humiliated

Yes, I have to revise my earlier prediction vis-à-vis the hammering... Still think Belgium may nick it, though.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
MCFC1993 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
come on Belgium, I'd love Woy with his Scouse contingent to be humiliated today.

Want Hart and Milner to play well though surely?

Jimmy mainly to prove to Bobby he's good enough to play more regularly for us.

But until England pick players on merit like Micah and drop the status quo I hope they lose every game, and I hope the media tears into Woy and ruins his reputation as a result. He deserves it for his insulting squad selection.

The strange one with Woy's selection is even the media think its fucked up most of Woy picks has made 10 Walcott to Germany with Sven look half decent

JoeMercer'sWay said:
MCFC1993 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Want Hart and Milner to play well though surely?

Jimmy mainly to prove to Bobby he's good enough to play more regularly for us.

But until England pick players on merit like Micah and drop the status quo I hope they lose every game, and I hope the media tears into Woy and ruins his reputation as a result. He deserves it for his insulting squad selection.

In that case we are in the same situation, as I want them to flop aswell just because of Micah and the fact that their are players there Downing, Henderson, G.Johnson etc that have done fuck all, will still find myself happy if we do well at the Euro's but if we flop he'll have to change the players and give Micah and Joleon a chance. I know he's took Joleon but it'll be the rent boys that start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.