England v Belgium

BoyBlue_1985 said:
andrewmswift said:

WHAT!!
What about big Joe and Jimmy

--
two of 11. i despise the rest, and it infuriates me more than lescott isn't starting, fuck off roy

With Terry guarenteed a start Lescott was never going to play as he lacks pace as well

terry shouldn't be guaranteed a start though, that's my point. lescott is miles better

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Nice to see that Woy's 2 up front in the past 2 games(Carroll and Welbeck) have managed a staggering 13 goals in 65 league appearances last season, Grant Holt scored more than the pair of them combined.
With considerably poorer service compared to those two as well.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Nice to see that Woy's 2 up front in the past 2 games(Carroll and Welbeck) have managed a staggering 13 goals in 65 league appearances last season, Grant Holt scored more than the pair of them combined.

If Holt was a rag or a dipper, he'd have started. That's what pisses me off about England, you have to play for a fashionable club to get noticed.

andrewmswift said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
andrewmswift said:
WHAT!!
What about big Joe and Jimmy

--
two of 11. i despise the rest, and it infuriates me more than lescott isn't starting, fuck off roy

With Terry guarenteed a start Lescott was never going to play as he lacks pace as well

terry shouldn't be guaranteed a start though, that's my point. lescott is miles better
Yes we know that, woy knows that, An alien who has only watched 4 games of football knows that but woy made his bed choosing him and omitting wio so now he has a big hole to sit in

So Lescott is again rewarded for being the best defender in the England side by being sat back on the bench?

At least the Ox brings something fresh and direct to the team but there just aren't enough ideas. A shame Wilshere is injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.