England v Belgium

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Challenger1978 said:
bluebannana said:
thought we played quite well for a warm up game, defended well, confined belgium to long distant shots and countered quickly to score our goal. Reminds me of how chelsea won the champions league.

got my big england flag ready for my window, COME ON ENGLAND !!!!!!!

If we get out of the group stages well probably end up facing either Spain or Italy then either Germany or possibly Holland. We're in for one hell of a tough time and i honestly don't give think we have much of a chance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Italy HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH

No one expected them to win the 2006 world cup. They're like the bloody Germans when it comes to international football even when they are shit they can do well in tournaments.

Challenger1978 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Challenger1978 said:
If we get out of the group stages well probably end up facing either Spain or Italy then either Germany or possibly Holland. We're in for one hell of a tough time and i honestly don't give think we have much of a chance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Italy HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH

No one expected them to win the 2006 world cup. They're like the bloody Germans when it comes to international football even when they are shit they can do well in tournaments.

Really? They had a bloody good squad; Buffon, Cannavaro, Totti, Pirlo, De Rossi, Nesta, Zambrotta, all in their peak. It was only the match fixing crisis that hung a cloud over them, but other than that it was one of the strongest teams there. If thats a shit team, I'd like to see a mediocre one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.